Wicked

Quenton

What is your in-game name?:Buck

How old are you?:17

What country / timezone do you live in?:U.S. Est

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/5b1dea6c01fc40ebee18ec4d56408213

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:Tunnel Snakes(Left) PigRoast(disbanded)

Why do you want to join Wicked?:

Because u sound like a pretty cool bunch of guys and i know me and right have our problems but im willing to overlook it if he is

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:CQC, and Long Range shots

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?:Chase 

Edited by Gremlin
Just now, Gremlin said:

What is your in-game name?:Buck

How old are you?:17

What country / timezone do you live in?:U.S. Est

https://gyazo.com/5b1dea6c01fc40ebee18ec4d56408213

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:Tunnel Snakes(Left) PigRoast(disbanded)

Because u sound like a pretty cool bunch of guys and i know me and right have our problems but im willing to overlook it if he is

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:CQC, and Long Range shots

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?:Chase 

Im gonna personally enjoy this DENIED ;)

HardyBxoxo likes this

What is your in-game name?: Dundee

How old are you?: 

What country / timezone do you live in?: United Kingdom

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 869

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Solitude, Saints, Wicked

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Bants 

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:don't want to be too cocky 

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Quenton,

Edited by Dundee
1 hour ago, Dundee said:

How old are you?: 

AGE?

52 minutes ago, Cawkem said:

What is your in-game name?: Cawkam

How old are you?: 17

What country / timezone do you live in?: Europe,Romania,Bucharest,(UTC+2:00)

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 928 atm https://gyazo.com/e66a49c6588a14c5643cfd51b935d97b

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: 2 years ago i was in Royal Outlaws server 2(disbaned),i've joined Solitude for a while but nobody is active anymore.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I just want a nice gang who i can roll with, havin' fun and enjoying dem good fights.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I'm decent at everything,i am not a pro(just sayin'),tac-coms if need,and let's remember that this is just a game.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Mhmm not really,i'm playing with Dundee and Andrew u might know them i guess.

Pening. I sent you a PM

Dundee likes this
3 hours ago, Dundee said:

How old are you?: 

Accepted. Welcome back! TS Sent

What is your in-game name?: TwinkleToes

How old are you?:  17

What country / timezone do you live in?: Canada

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 370, But nigga u know me

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Wicked, thats it<3

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Cause it was my old gang

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:Shooting and 1 taping some people

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Quenton, you better you bitch

16 hours ago, bobssss said:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 370, But nigga u know me

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Quenton, you better you bitch

-1 but i love you brotha

14 hours ago, bobssss said:

Thought you fucking died. Accepted. TS Sent you mong

Glock 40 and bobssss like this

What is your in-game name?: Atom

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA Central time

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): I know Its low hours but im good (was global on csgo) https://gyazo.com/8166a10aac4269d4ca51e2458f00f65e

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted (All the same gang) Left cause they are shit

Why do you want to join Wicked?: So I could get a better experience in the game than playing with people who dont understand when to stfu and play, and mostly so I can actually fight people other than by myself.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Im an ok pilot, I am a good shot, and I also know when to be quiet and listen.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: - 

Just now, Omni Purpose said:

What is your in-game name?: Atom

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA Central time

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): I know Its low hours but im good (was global on csgo) https://gyazo.com/8166a10aac4269d4ca51e2458f00f65e

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted (All the same gang) Left cause they are shit

Why do you want to join Wicked?: So I could get a better experience in the game than playing with people who dont understand when to stfu and play, and mostly so I can actually fight people other than by myself.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Im an ok pilot, I am a good shot, and I also know when to be quiet and listen.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: - 

Denied. Gl in finding a gang.

What is your in-game name?:

Yung Coco

How old are you?:

What country / timezone do you live in?:

USA EST

https://gyazo.com/3d5f3f109709b510c7e370a6a96de0e8                https://gyazo.com/352866a31e7d23ad7182d1c235720f6b

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:

Project syndicate, Blacklisted, infinite, local defense. all disbanded. was also in angels but they were all EU so and I'm NA.

I want to join wicked because i want to join a cool group of guys that are all in relatively close time zones. also would like to fight cartels and turfs with yall.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:

I can keep good coms, im a good shot, i have very good knowledge of cartels and turfs, i know how to accurately mark, and i also have a stable income of money. will be down to fight anytime.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Led and igoshoulderdeep

17 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

Yung Coco

How old are you?:

USA EST

https://gyazo.com/3d5f3f109709b510c7e370a6a96de0e8                https://gyazo.com/352866a31e7d23ad7182d1c235720f6b

Project syndicate, Blacklisted, infinite, local defense. all disbanded. was also in angels but they were all EU so and I'm NA.

I want to join wicked because i want to join a cool group of guys that are all in relatively close time zones. also would like to fight cartels and turfs with yall.

I can keep good coms, im a good shot, i have very good knowledge of cartels and turfs, i know how to accurately mark, and i also have a stable income of money. will be down to fight anytime.

+1

45 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

Yung Coco

How old are you?:

USA EST

Accepted for trial you have TS

What is your in-game name?: Ethan

How old are you?: 18

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c37d790a018ee4b77f5afe7f9fd5022

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Brotherhood - disbanded and Solitude - friends left

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I would really want to join a gang that's actually active and make some of da $$ with ya guys

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I'm way to good at everything <3

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Dundee lol

21 minutes ago, YaBoiEthan said:

What is your in-game name?: Ethan

How old are you?: 18

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c37d790a018ee4b77f5afe7f9fd5022

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Brotherhood - disbanded and Solitude - friends left

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I would really want to join a gang that's actually active and make some of da $$ with ya guys

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I'm way to good at everything <3

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Dundee lol

Denied - don't meet requirements good luck finding a new gang.

3 hours ago, King said:

What is your in-game name?: King

How old are you?: 14

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA  UTC-06:00

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/caddd219fc3099fe2c0609d775c40934, A little over 1k on Asylum 

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Retribution,  No one liked me I guess..., Infinite,  gang disbanded.

Why do you want to join Wicked?:  I want to roll with some people who like to fight and take cartels, fight banks, prison.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Driving, CQC/Mid Range, OK piloting skills, Able to work as a teammate, good communication skills.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Probably no

+1 good guy, needs a gang so he can show his potential

3 hours ago, King said:

What is your in-game name?: King

How old are you?: 14

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA  UTC-06:00

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/caddd219fc3099fe2c0609d775c40934, A little over 1k on Asylum 

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Retribution,  No one liked me I guess..., Infinite,  gang disbanded.

Why do you want to join Wicked?:  I want to roll with some people who like to fight and take cartels, fight banks, prison.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Driving, CQC/Mid Range, OK piloting skills, Able to work as a teammate, good communication skills.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: Probably no

Accepted on trial. Teamspeak sent, welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Crow

How old are you?: 19

What country / timezone do you live in?: UK / UTC +0

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 697afc5032d47f7a824ea876ad70c56b.png

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Paragon - Tried Career Copping, Rebel Department - Felt I needed a change of pace and new faces, Instinct - Well we all know what happened :kappa: 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: It's where my homeboys Gareth and Andrew are at :wub:

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Smoking dat green, flying, uh pressing mouse button 1.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: AndrewFam, Quenton, Gareth, Tye and whoever else.

p.s. you better not make me a fucking trial <3

Edited by Crow
18 minutes ago, Crow said:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 697afc5032d47f7a824ea876ad70c56b.png

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Paragon - Tried Career Copping, Rebel Department - Felt I needed a change of pace and new faces, Instinct - Well we all know what happened :kappa: 

Why do you want to join Wicked?: It's where my homeboys Gareth and Andrew are at :wub:

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Smoking dat green, flying, uh pressing mouse button 1.

Is their anyone in the gang who will vouch for you?: AndrewFam, Quenton, Gareth, Tye and whoever else.

Accepted

Edited by d'demise
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Accepted on trial. Teamspeak sent, welcome m8 <3