Lets talk about money cap

I'm sure it's been talked about before. Like beating a dead whorse. Maybe we can change the dev's minds by coming to a compromise on the money cap.

In your opinion has the money cap in asylum made game play better or worse? Personally I think it has gotten worse. I have not seen a community drug run in so long and they were fucking great. I feel like once you cap there's really not a whole lot more to do. It's all now prestige which is boring and imo kind of pointless. Ohhh I can get a jet! But it does nothing but fly!

Why not make it so players accounts do cap at 1 mil. BUT gang accounts have no limit? I don't see why this would be a bad thing..

5 minutes ago, Actaea said:

Taking the money cap and making it larger won't increase things to do on the island or make it less boring. It just increases the grind.

I completely disagree with this.

Lets take for example the community meth runs that used to happen on asylum. Big gangs would charge the people of the island money in exchange for protection. Now that gang accounts have been capped along with personal accounts there's no point in doing this considering everyone is capped.

Edited by Henry Facesmasher
Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

I completely disagree with this.

Lets take for example the community meth runs that used to happen on asylum. Big gangs would charge the people of the island money in exchange for protection. Now that gang accounts have been capped along with personal accounts there's no point in doing this.

this still happens, except now they're doing alcohol

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Exactly what Bikstok said. Literally 0 reason to get prestige. The hatchback skin is ugly as fuck. The tags are cool but not worth it.

I think the money cap is a good thing. Just buy Orcas and Ifrits

craft a fuck ton of ifrits, buy everything form market/people. thats what i did and i have 10 now

1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

In my opinion, they just need to do something with prestige asap. I'm talking full-on cop like prestige points with small perks like free painkillers, faster repairs, slightly faster blood bags, slower thirst/hunger. Just small things that aren't completely gamebreaking, but would actually entice people to grind money beyond cap.

This