S1 Meth and Scotch Houses

DaewoN

6 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Xo is not a god gang retard. Because ur in a gang with a few good people does not mean ur good. All u do is shit talk. Stop talking about gang shit on a realestate thread retard

You're a stupid cunt, please shut the fuck up. All you do is talk random shit on the forums and your roasts are mediocre at best so hush hush.

58 minutes ago, william said:

You're a stupid cunt, please shut the fuck up. All you do is talk random shit on the forums and your roasts are mediocre at best so hush hush.

Im sorry for shit talking. Im just trying to make jackh stop making his gang look bad with all of his random comments on the forums. Thank you for putting me back in place daddy.

Fried Rice and BioHazard like this
9 minutes ago, DaewoN said:

so is your offer 900k or 1.5 mill you cant go back on an offer that's not how it works

Then find someone else who’s gonna pay 1.5 when someone else offered 851 I only went up super high so this rat can stop bidding up by 1k if you want I’ll do the same thing we could be at like 455 by now so stop complaining this house is no where near 1.5

Just now, Chow Mein said:

Then find someone else who’s gonna pay 1.5 when someone else offered 851 I only went up super high so this rat can stop bidding up by 1k if you want I’ll do the same thing we could be at like 455 by now so stop complaining this house is no where near 1.5

Dude you literally offered 1.5mill you cant just go back on a bid have you ever done business before?