Fluxah's Jets4Hire

Fluxah

Welcome to Fluxah's Jets4Hire!

This is a small self owned company that has multiple jets available to hire for anybody, whether at war, best friends, or even APD officers!!

For those who don't know, a jet costs $52,800 to purchase, and you need 10,000,000 prestige* and the Eminent title to be able to purchase them

How it works:
To hire a jet, please respond to this forum post or PM me on the forums and I will add you on steam, and arrange a meet up for the deposit to hire a jet

The deposit will be of $70,000, this covers the cost of buying the jet and the fuel needed to run them all, the reason this is a deposit and not a purchase, is for the fact of if you crash the jet, you will not receive any money back as I then need to purchase a new jet, if you manage to safely land the jet and return it to me after your flight time, I will give you $55,000 back of your deposit, meaning it only cost you $15,000 to use the jet for as long as you want (all jets come with 100% fuel, which can last you for easily an hour+) all jets have been securely tested and are all fully functioning and safe to fly.

WARNING: DO NOT USE LANDING AUTOPILOT, IT WILL LAND YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF BUM FUCK NOWHERE AND YOU WILL BLOW UP.

The point of this company is that not many people have access to jets, but many want to fly them and use them, so if you want to have fun with your friends in jets, fly around and explore the map with fantastic views, or just feed your need for speed flying at 600+ km/h, then this is the place for you!

*Prestige is earned by hitting the money cap ($1,000,000) and anything you earn over that 1m goes into prestige, so in short, it costs $11,000,000 profit to unlock the ability to purchase a jet

Edited by Fluxah
Teddy_ and Nex like this
33 minutes ago, Teddy said:

Nice idea, gl with it =)

Just now, wr4thx said:

Creative Idea @Fluxah

+1

thanks :) was really just a way for people that don't have jets to be able to use them, but at the same time getting a deposit in so I can cover my own ass if they crash, I kept crashing yesterday but so far today landed 5 times and landed successfully without blowing up all 5 times, could even help teach people to land I guess

16 minutes ago, Fluxah said:

thanks :) was really just a way for people that don't have jets to be able to use them, but at the same time getting a deposit in so I can cover my own ass if they crash, I kept crashing yesterday but so far today landed 5 times and landed successfully without blowing up all 5 times, could even help teach people to land I guess

yea, have them go to the editor and practice landing. I heard its really hard sometimes.

39 minutes ago, 2legit said:

You should charge a little bit more and include a quick flight lesson that way you wont lose as many jets. This is actually a really cool idea for an in game company.  Maybe even have a tiered pricing that could include tours and or mock dog fights.

I don't really need any profit from it, so I am happy to give people a quick flight lesson and help teach them how to land, I always fly around in the jets and land without blowing up every time.

Just now, Fluxah said:

I don't really need any profit from it, so I am happy to give people a quick flight lesson and help teach them how to land, I always fly around in the jets and land without blowing up every time.

I just meant for the RP mostly.  Hell once you hit prestige in general money becomes a non issue for most people much less at the 10mil mark.

7 hours ago, 2legit said:

I just meant for the RP mostly.  Hell once you hit prestige in general money becomes a non issue for most people much less at the 10mil mark.

yeah, I have 1m cap and a reserve of Scotch and Heroin probably worth between 1.5-2m so money is no issue at all for me, done a few air shows with Austin, Spek, Norweigan and a few others over Kavala, they're actually a lot of fun, especially when @Norwegianviking pulled this off

Edited by Fluxah