civillan first responder

Hi everyone, 

I was thinking about a job for civilian's. I was thinking that the paramedics cant be everywhere at once so I was thinking that a new job could be added for people who want to do civilian activities but also want to help people. So the job would have its own car that is red but with first responder on it. The car would be a hatchback sport and have emergency lights plus sirens so if the medic isn't there the first responder can go there.

Just a new suggestion to be added to civ at the bottom of the list or in the medic select  

6 minutes ago, Boris said:

What would be the difference between a regular civ and a first responder mechanic wise?

If it's purely a medic able to do civ things, it'll be heavily abused for gang activity.

14 minutes ago, nathan w said:

Hi everyone, 

I was thinking about a job for civilian's. I was thinking that the paramedics cant be everywhere at once so I was thinking that a new job could be added for people who want to do civilian activities but also want to help people. So the job would have its own car that is red but with first responder on it. The car would be a hatchback sport and have emergency lights plus sirens so if the medic isn't there the first responder can go there.

Just a new suggestion to be added to civ at the bottom of the list or in the medic select  

Great idea, but sadly as boris has pointed out, this would be the reality of it.

15 minutes ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

This.

16 minutes ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

This.

but that's the thing its for civ who like helping people and I'm taking about separate slots and only a limited amount of slots and I'm talking about civ activity's such as apple picking peach picking etc. and are unable to do illegal activity's  

44 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Great idea, but sadly as boris has pointed out, this would be the reality of it.

but that's the thing its for civ who like helping people and I'm taking about separate slots and only a limited amount of slots and I'm talking about civ activity's such as apple picking peach picking etc. and are unable to do illegal activity's

Just now, nathan w said:

I totally understand what you mean. That's why there are medic slots though. 

That's the purpose, there is supposed to be a separation of activities. There are civilian medic talents. You can station yourself in areas that you feel there would be business. But if you want the fancy car and sirens, medic slot will be your friend! 

Just now, nathan w said:

but medics can pick apples and that but they wouldn't be able to go and do weed etc.

Just now, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

That's the purpose, there is supposed to be a separation of activities. There are civilian medic talents. You can station yourself in areas that you feel there would be business. But if you want the fancy car and sirens, medic slot will be your friend

but peolep don't always want to be dressed up in lime green and have nothing else to create cash when the revive request is slow