Kidnapped cops never drop their gun

Just now, Sp0on said:

I think that its retarded to kidnap cops due to the simple fact that none of the gay cops ever drop their gear.
(well sir it's unfair for you to request that only the gay cops drop their gear. Like I'd totally and in a very lispy manner drop my gear if you would just ask nicely)

I have kidnapped over 15 cops this week, corporals and constables. Yet none of them dropped their fucking guns or gear.

"(Have you not tried to be presumptuous about their sexual orientation?)

So my question is if cops can value their gear over their lives and other people lives. I told 4 cops that if they did not drop their stuff, i would kill their partner. Here's the thing, the two cops that i kidnapped couldn't even call for backup, they were the only cops online. So could i get those two cops banned if they did not drop their stuff and valued their gear over their life. (SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU GOT FUCKED OVER BY SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE PROTESTING?  file an ia.)

Another question, can cops say that they arent allowed to drop their gear because "it was theirs since they joined the apd" or make up some stupid excuse. (i. motherfucking. a)

+another question, can cops not drop their gear even if I role played and said i'm pulling the gun off your back."    (NO)

i'm completely and utterly flabbergasted with this response.

Sp0on and Bherky like this