RDM

|Cam|

This post is mainly from anger

I am down to 20k in the bank. Five minutes ago I decided to do a final heroin run in a box truck. All was fine until I got to sofia to deposit my money. I was killed by an rdmer and I wasnt recording because I feel I shouldnt have to record five minutes of me driving around and then get shot in the back getting out of my truck. Please post realistic suggestions that a rebel could do as a final attempt to make money.

P.S. Im now at 11k

Edited by |Cam|

Well making this post is not the most ideal way of getting the response you wish. However I will give you a little hint. It involves about 80 iron and 56 salt and about 25 minutes of your time if you know what you are doing. 

Edit: oh and a box truck

Edited by JonSnow
pete likes this

The problem is no one wants to record and lose performence just to catch some guy rdm you. The. You have to wait about a day for response on player report and then you have to submit a compensation request and have moderators act like insurance adjusters! Roleplaying people + Rdm = A really fucked up situation

Just now, |Cam| said:

The problem is no one wants to record and lose performence just to catch some guy rdm you. The. You have to wait about a day for response on player report and then you have to submit a compensation request and have moderators act like insurance adjusters! Roleplaying people + Rdm = A really fucked up situation

Well maybe you should just take a break for a few days. Come back when you're not as angry. 

Edited by JonSnow
1 minute ago, JonSnow said:

Well maybe you should just take a break for a few days. Come back when your not as angry. 

I've cooled downa bit and I understand its just a game but damn shit like this enrages me and so many other people. If only god played arma 3....

Edited by |Cam|
Just now, EixunA said:

LOL did you just say 20k? that is it? wow you should've played when the server was at peak you would lose at least 200k per day (old money) easily.

Which is exactly the same as 20k new money... Soooo nice math?

Anyway, sorry about the RDM man, its unfortunate that it happens, but the best way to combat it is to record and report and thereby receive compensation for your unjust losses.  Just give the small money making tasks a shot until you build up some base where a small loss due to bullshit doesn't kill you.  Wreck Excavate, craft Vermins, Speed Fish Kavala.  There are lots of opportunities, do one of the safer ones until you can afford to arm yourself. 

JonSnow likes this

There are programs that are always recording for you, and you're able to save the last 5 mins as custom. Try using that , I use shadow play and I'm able to always catch rule breakers now and for comp support where needed. If you don't have a nvidia graphics card then try other programs similar to it. I don't lose any performance.