RIP Server 5. You will be missed

Well everyone is just going to rush for a rebel house and shit when the new modded server comes up so hurry up xD

Just now, The Orphan said:

Does this mean I get my 20$ IRL money for my Girna house.  Or atleast first dibs on a house on the modded server?

Just now, S_Tactical said:

Yeah, but I'm unable to join server 1-4, and none of the servers are even showing on my recent games anymore. Are all the servers going down for updates, or was it just server 5?

yea i think he shut them all down why i have no idea must needed to in order to mod the other im guessing it all runs of the same sever computer or something like that

12 minutes ago, ImJustMaikey said:

That means server 1-4 will not have much players 

and modded will prob be full 

R.I.P asylum

You realize the modded server is Asylum....so not sure why RIP Asylum? Maybe you meant RIP Altis Map?

Because servers 1-4 will be near empty whilst everyone floods the new server.

maybe temporarily? also i doubt server holds 400 people.. so i think we are good...

Just now, Olio said:

You realize the modded server is Asylum....so not sure why RIP Asylum?

How dare you bring logic into this conversation! /s

Because servers 1-4 will be near empty whilst everyone floods the new server.

Eh maybe for a bit, but some people may not like the modded server......but it's not RIP Asylum lol

Reavantos likes this
Just now, Olio said:

Eh maybe for a bit, but some people may not like the modded server......but it's not RIP Asylum lol

I never said it'd be RIP asylum, lmao. I mean; to what I've heard, the modded server is basically just new weapons and vehicles; and maybe a new landmass. It's not really something to be majorly hyped about.