So how was your experience for the new map ?

henky

This pretty much sums it up (I don't think it was client side problem, my internet was working fine):

Other than the low fps, and the only way of making decent money being weed (unless you want to get shot at heroin), I actually enjoy all the new content the server has to offer. I'm going to be working towards making ~$200k so that I can get the best airplane.

Edited by CyanogenCX
3 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

This pretty much sums it up (I don't think it was client side problem, my internet was working fine):

Other than the low fps, and the only way of making decent money being weed (unless you want to get shot at heroin), I actually enjoy all the new content the server has to offer. I'm going to be working towards making ~$200k so that I can get the best airplane.

It's definitely a shame. The amount DDoS right now is insane. Hopefully that all stops and we're all able to enjoy the new content without all the interruptions.

henky likes this

Don't know, mostly been spamming enter.  I got rdm'd the first time I went to go get a drivers license and then I got the star fish glitch shortly after that.  A few hours later I log in as cop, not much happens at all and then the server crashes.  Later on I think the server will be good but I think the location for vendors is horrible and I don't think much thought was put into where things would be located and far apart they would be from each other.

8 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

Rip dude how much is a plane?

5 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

It's definitely a shame. The amount DDoS right now is insane. Hopefully that all stops and we're all able to enjoy the new content without all the interruptions.

Lets hope. I enjoy playing this a fresh restart is fun. Only there are still some bugs that could have been affoided Before the server put on life

4 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Agreed. Of course, stuff like this happening sucks, but it is what it is. Not going to stop me from playing on s6. :) 

Just now, henky said:

Rip dude how much is a plane?

Surprisingly cheap. Cost me $4k for a pilot license, and 16.5k for the plane I think. But you know, I spent like half an hour doing weed to get the plane so I was pissed, since I've already crashed one.

The M-900 heli costs 150k, and the most expensive airplane is like 290k I think.

7 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Good, but not interested in farming 1000k In game again any time soon. Cop literally sucks bad starting over too. I don't get it.

Well i think starting fresh is better. Now we atleast know the map and wich town we can go to for our shit. If we all started with our own money it whould just be ficking arround

Just now, henky said:

Well i think starting fresh is better. Now we atleast know the map and wich town we can go to for our shit. If we all started with our own money it whould just be ficking arround

Yeah I would like just buying guns and destroying cops and helping noobs stay safe at meth lab, cocaine field. Etc.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》