Quenton Montage #1

oh oh oh' date=' I meant to ask you, do you have video of you like attempting or something idk what you were doing, but hovering above the tower at donor rebel and getting rekt out of it, i need it for my montage #32 thxz[/quote']

please continue to tell everyone how you shot me out of and orca from 50 meters. and yes im a shit pilot, ask anyone

please continue to tell everyone how you shot me out of and orca from 50 meters. and yes im a shit pilot' date=' ask anyone[/quote']

I didnt say it took skill but i just wanted to see your pov and reaction because what you were doing was retarded, no offense if you're retarded, well maybe some offense, idk anyways, hows your sex life?

I didnt say it took skill but i just wanted to see your pov and reaction because what you were doing was retarded' date=' no offense if you're retarded, well maybe some offense, idk anyways, hows your sex life?[/quote']

Kid in my Orca was scared to jump out, and my reaction was fuck my life, alt-f4, and played some CS. dw i dropped my gear m8

• 1 year later...