Server 6 should really be more "Role-Play" its a whole new map, not the same as altis at all, but still we have the Kavala faggots and Stupid Cops that dont wonna Role-Play, Why not whitelist server 6? and make it 100% roleplay, if not it will take a week for the server to be JUST like Altis!! This new map is not a map you fight on really its way more Chill and money making server so why ruin it.. i dont get it.. Sorry for my bad english btw

Will, IAmLegion, Heidelberg and 5 others like this

I think the australia map is a great ide but since there is alredy 5 servers of non whitelisting and not very many rules that actully makes it RP then you should have definitely made this whitelisted and new rules that enforce more RP and is not all about the cartels and fhigting and see who is the best but actully roleplaying with people kinda of more like CCG has there server, you had an opertunite but in my opinoin you kinda ruined it by making it public and the same rules, it's just a altis map with worse FPS. I have only played it once and i was in Sydney for 2 min and it's just kavala all over. I know asylum is not a hardcore RP server but this could have been something good and a fresh start of something new for asylum.

Pieter and Bersabee like this
31 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Server 6 should really be more "Role-Play" its a whole new map, not the same as altis at all, but still we have the Kavala faggots and Stupid Cops that dont wonna Role-Play, Why not whitelist server 6? and make it 100% roleplay, if not it will take a week for the server to be JUST like Altis!! This new map is not a map you fight on really its way more Chill and money making server so why ruin it.. i dont get it.. Sorry for my bad english btw

This might be a decent idea. Admins worried that people won't be able to jump right in, but they will. Thats what the 4 regular servers are for - people join asylum on the other servers and if they like it, they can get white listed. Makes sense a little. Only difficulty would be getting this whole community to try and convert to hardcore RP - and that would be near impossible. Telling someone hands up and killing them is a ban, pulling your gun out and killing someone who threatens you with a gun is a ban (not valuing your life) etc. Just a little more complicated than it seems

To enforce much more RP the jail times would have to be a lot longer too which would suck

Edited by Poko
Mahdizzle likes this
Just now, Poko said:

This might be a decent idea. Admins worried that people won't be able to jump right in, but they will. Thats what the 4 regular servers are for - people join asylum on the other servers and if they like it, they can get white listed. Makes sense a little. Only difficulty would be getting this whole community to try and convert to hardcore RP - and that would be near impossible. Telling someone hands up and killing them is a ban, pulling your gun out and killing someone who threatens you with a gun is a ban (not valuing your life) etc. Just a little more complicated than it seems

Yeah i get what ur saying 100% but thats why u need to be whitelist, and if people cant roleplay on a roleplay server then dont play it. i would rather play with only people who can roleplay rather then the people i know from server 1,2,3,4 that cant roleplay u know

Mahdizzle likes this
57 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

Unfortunately the Asylum was created with the intention of being a "light" RP community. Hardcore RP and entire server whitelisting isn't something Paratus is interested in. While hardcore RP is encouraged, it's not mandatory. 

Well that's sad cuz you guys could have had something that stands out from the other servera with a fresh new start of RP with altis is not about at all even though it's called a RP server. Would have been great to see the new map to have the whitelisting on that makes it less Kavala bangers and robo cops, the map is not made for gangs sutch as altis has put if there is not going to be sutch a fix to what this topic is about i see no reason to play it since there is 5 servers of the same stuff allready. Could have been great but nope just a new map with shit FPS.

1 hour ago, Zorrak said:

There are plenty of hardcore RP servers, please go there if you have a problem... 

1 hour ago, Zorrak said:

If you think s6 is just a new map you are wrong, s6 is new vehicles, new weapons, new playstyle because of weapon attachments (no scopes with magnification).

well then we can take away scopes on altis and we have a new game :D

Edited by Mahdizzle
2 hours ago, Zorrak said:

If you think s6 is just a new map you are wrong, s6 is new vehicles, new weapons, new playstyle because of weapon attachments (no scopes with magnification).

Thought I saw a rco once....

Krypton is right in the sense of having to work for your combat. Pre 6.0 (the good ole days), asylum seemed to have the perfect mix of RP and combat. You could rack up a 5 million dollar bounty (500k now) and go to a cop and talk for half an hour and then get pardoned. Nowadays on 6, or for any of the servers for that matter, I rack up my bounty and turn myself in to try and get some fun RP with the cops, talk for an hour (longer then the jail sentence) and then get a full ticket. FOR A GOOD STORY!  If you try and RP as a rebel, like ask for demands for a hostage or something, the cops will just go in guns blazing with no negotiations. If you try and RP as a civ, people will just blow you off in order to make money. I believe that the real reason that RP has gone to the shitter is that making money is harder and takes more time. Pre 6.0, people were not as worried to put gear on the line. Yes everybody had high powered weapons but they felt better with the risk of loosing them. One time I remember the entire Marauders gang walked down the center of athira (we were RPing as protesters or something) in full gear. We ended up getting our plan foiled by an RDMing cop. Son of a bitch.....

Anyway, whitelisting the server won't help anything.  Take the APD for example. It is whitelisted, but bad apples will always get accepted and good people won't get accepted. The real way to fix it would be by making money easier for all people will be spending less time making money, more time fighting, RPIING, and having fun. 

Srry for the essay

Mahdizzle likes this
2 minutes ago, Captain Chloroform said:

Krypton is right in the sense of having to work for your combat. Pre 6.0 (the good ole days), asylum seemed to have the perfect mix of RP and combat. You could rack up a 5 million dollar bounty (500k now) and go to a cop and talk for half an hour and then get pardoned. Nowadays on 6, or for any of the servers for that matter, I rack up my bounty and turn myself in to try and get some fun RP with the cops, talk for an hour (longer then the jail sentence) and then get a full ticket. FOR A GOOD STORY!  If you try and RP as a rebel, like ask for demands for a hostage or something, the cops will just go in guns blazing with no negotiations. If you try and RP as a civ, people will just blow you off in order to make money. I believe that the real reason that RP has gone to the shitter is that making money is harder and takes more time. Pre 6.0, people were not as worried to put gear on the line. Yes everybody had high powered weapons but they felt better with the risk of loosing them. One time I remember the entire Marauders gang walked down the center of athira (we were RPing as protesters or something) in full gear. We ended up getting our plan foiled by an RDMing cop. Son of a bitch.....

Anyway, whitelisting the server won't help anything.  Take the APD for example. It is whitelisted, but bad apples will always get accepted and good people won't get accepted. The real way to fix it would be by making money easier for all people will be spending less time making money, more time fighting, RPIING, and having fun. 

Srry for the essay

Money Hunfry Pigs. I once heard a cop talking about a payday i listened to his story pardoned him and got bitched at so no rp at all.....

9 minutes ago, Captain Chloroform said:

Srry for the essay

i get what ur saying 100% like today i was at weed field with my AKM to protect the poor weed runners and make some money my self, then a guy not gonna say his name comes up to me shoot me in the back, ONLY so i would lose my loadout.. what kinda RP is that, i know its Red zone but still like why would you do that? that i dont get. then went into the city Respawn) i guy comes up to me says get in my car or u will die, when he jumped in i ran off he shot at me then i killed him and hes friend came over to me while i was about to talk to an cop, he used 3-4 bullets on me dident hit me cops just looked at him, i killed him and i gets arrested and full ticket because i killed a guy in cold blod in front of him. even when the cop saw the whole thing..

Edited by Juicy
15 hours ago, Captain Chloroform said:

Srry for the essay

I like what you are saying and we both want more RP i just feel like they had a chance to start fresh with APD aswell and make new rules that enforce RP for civs and cops. No more robo cops. 95% of the ADP is shit, no one gives a fuck unless it gives them money. It's like even the APD has it's kavala bangers but since it not hard to become a cop everyone can do it! Fix the APD stop letting people in the APD breaking rules and enforce them to RP with civs more if they can't do that then kick them out they are only make the servers die out even more. And civs the money ffs u had scoths but nooo to easy money yet if u go and play cop for 2 hours you made 300k if u don't suck. Ofc all the cops don't RP why should they when all that money is infront of them fix your shit or let the servers die admins! 

Edited by Mahdizzle
°Juicyy° likes this