Altis Life Exploration

Altis includes many locations that are explorable and discoverable to those who haven't completely memorized the entire map already and for those who have there's really no reason to go anywhere other than the locations that are important, and that kind of just removes the entire "exploration" side of the game, and I personally believe if Asylum needs another side of playing I truly believe something that improves the exploration is a good option.

Currently the only way of gaining non utterly useless loot other than buying it, is for combat (Rebel Airdrop, Plane Crash, UFO etc.) and a lot of new players wouldn't even bother heading to these features due to them being overpowered with many other highly more skilled players, and yes this does add a "challenge" to the game but say one would not like to risk there life over a MK18 and a MX with a scope or two, and they would like to play the more peaceful side of the game while also exploring new areas, other than just farming money and buying it, exploring areas and finding loot on the way is a very calming and nice experience because it does not include getting spinned on by some guy that's sweating in his pits with a keyboard loud enough to give you a headache. 

So how would this even become a thing, well the idea is to completely rip off rust I mean create new areas that are not included in the vanilla game that could be littered with middle tier loot., or just include it in already existing locations that have 0 purpose. Like military outposts.

Another idea is to include some 13 IQ AI enemies in the area *cough cough wasteland* and for them to defend the location, but that most likely wouldn't be a good idea due to tHe MiSsIoN fIlE sIzE.

20220127201331_1.jpg
20220127201025_1.jpg

Trioxide likes this
17 minutes ago, lukee said:

create new areas that are not included in the vanilla game

Or just use the many, many locations already on the map that are currently being completely wasted.

18 minutes ago, lukee said:

but that most likely wouldn't be a good idea due to tHe MiSsIoN fIlE sIzE.

It wouldn't affect the mission file very much....

19 minutes ago, lukee said:

Altis includes many locations that are explorable and discoverable to those who haven't completely memorized the entire map already and for those who have there's really no reason to go anywhere other than the locations that are important, and that kind of just removes the entire "exploration" side of the game, and I personally believe if Asylum needs another side of playing I truly believe something that improves the exploration is a good option.

Currently the only way of gaining non utterly useless loot other than buying it, is for combat (Rebel Airdrop, Plane Crash, UFO etc.) and a lot of new players wouldn't even bother heading to these features due to them being overpowered with many other highly more skilled players, and yes this does add a "challenge" to the game but say one would not like to risk there life over a MK18 and a MX with a scope or two, and they would like to play the more peaceful side of the game while also exploring new areas, other than just farming money and buying it, exploring areas and finding loot on the way is a very calming and nice experience because it does not include getting spinned on by some guy that's sweating in his pits with a keyboard loud enough to give you a headache. 

So how would this even become a thing, well the idea is to completely rip off rust I mean create new areas that are not included in the vanilla game that could be littered with middle tier loot., or just include it in already existing locations that have 0 purpose. Like military outposts.

GRAMMAR

18 hours ago, Trioxide said:

Or just use the many, many locations already on the map that are currently being completely wasted.

It wouldn't affect the mission file very much....

GRAMMAR

Like I said, they don't have to add new locations bot alot of existing locations are just wasted, they don't have to necessarily be marked on the map, just not utterly useless.