Add in slim jims?

The food but it'll give special bonuses like running faster? But you have to eat more of them like you do irl because they don't fill you up. But when you eat too much it'll make you sick. I think that would be pretty cool. Or just add in more variety of foods that don't give you special bonuses so it doesn't tip any balances.

Trioxide, Donald and shawn like this
14 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

The food but it'll give special bonuses like running faster? But you have to eat more of them like you do irl because they don't fill you up. But when you eat too much it'll make you sick. I think that would be pretty cool. Or just add in more variety of foods that don't give you special bonuses so it doesn't tip any balances.

Player speed is likely something we are just never going to be allowed to alter. 
Biggest reason is just the nature of how arma 3's movement works. Best and simple answer is, think about the current desync when someone runs up a tower or a high ping player walks around. Now make it x% worse because arma 3's predictive movement is trying to factor in the speed increase we added to them. Nitrous is about at the limit of what you can do because it gives a short burst to a vehicle which can't be turned sharply or back and forth. 

As for adding more food? Idk sure i guess. 90% of the food options are never used as is. its mainly just redgull/tac-bacon/hand gathered berries with a few of the red burger stuff from the talent thrown in.

Henry Facesmasher likes this
45 minutes ago, Patato said:

Player speed is likely something we are just never going to be allowed to alter. 
Biggest reason is just the nature of how arma 3's movement works. Best and simple answer is, think about the current desync when someone runs up a tower or a high ping player walks around. Now make it x% worse because arma 3's predictive movement is trying to factor in the speed increase we added to them. Nitrous is about at the limit of what you can do because it gives a short burst to a vehicle which can't be turned sharply or back and forth. 

As for adding more food? Idk sure i guess. 90% of the food options are never used as is. its mainly just redgull/tac-bacon/hand gathered berries with a few of the red burger stuff from the talent thrown in.

Maybe a slimjim will give you an extra 10 hp for 20 seconds? Maybe it'll take off 10 hp due to food poisoning and make you walk?