APBs

Cre

At least 7/10 times when I go looking for the APB, I eventually find out that they're just sitting 600-800m up in the air, in an Orca, avoiding any engagement with the APD. So, it's a pretty pointless feature to have when that happens.

So can we remove it entirely or give an ability to Sgt+ / LT+ to drop the APB?

Obvious disclaimers: If Sgt+ / LT+ do get the ability to drop the APB, then put a cooldown in place or restrict it to X times per restart.

rise of an empire rain GIF

Edited by Cre

How is this effecting you to the point where you have to remove it entirely, it doesn’t make any sense to do that as it does nothing to prevent your gameplay through out your day or what you do with your time spent on the server. It’s your choice to go after an APB.

Now giving the ability to SGT or LT to drop the APB to get a new one is definitely something I can stand by. 

Now I’m not sure if it drops automatically 

Edited by TheAceSavage
17 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

How is this effecting you to the point where you have to remove it entirely, it doesn’t make any sense to do that as it does nothing to prevent your gameplay through out your day or what you do with your time spent on the server. It’s your choice to go after an APB.

Now giving the ability to SGT or LT to drop the APB to get a new one is definitely something I can stand by. 

Now I’m not sure if it drops automatically 

It's not affecting me to any point or degree. It's just a case of me giving more than one  option . A suggestion has a higher chance of actually going somewhere that way.

It does, however, clearly affect the people who choose to hide 600-800m in the sky in an Orca. So I'm looking at it from more POVs than just my own / a cop's.