Paratus you fixed nothing. You only made us stronger

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

I don't know. I haven't tried. I guess you probably can, but the Katiba is so damned expensive now... They are trying to remove combat. :'(

I'm pretty sure the RCO doesn't work and will be removed.  He's not trying to "remove combat".  If you want to buy the best gear in the game with 15 mags you're going to pay for it.  Making money is easy and if your complaint is you want one coke run to pay for 10 full rebel load outs then this isn't the game for you and I would suggest playing KOTH.

Goofy, Capt Pepper and Bama like this
Just now, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

I'm pretty sure the RCO doesn't work and will be removed.  He's not trying to "remove combat".  If you want to buy the best gear in the game with 15 mags you're going to pay for it.  Making money is easy and if your complaint is you want one coke run to pay for 10 full rebel load outs then this isn't the game for you and I would suggest playing KOTH.

Not what I meant. I just think it's definitely losing the competitiveness that so many rebels love. :)

3 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Lmao, Server 6 map design is so horrible that it takes forever to make money.  Just an annoying grind.

Capt Pepper likes this
14 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Not what I meant. I just think it's definitely losing the competitiveness that so many rebels love. :)

The default "elf vision" zoom seems to be enough to hit people up to 200m, which is probably further than the usual life engagement distance anyway.

You would only need a scope if you're trying to snipe into an illegal area from afar, which isn't a roleplay scenario anyway.

Just now, KBW said:

The default "elf vision" zoom seems to be enough to hit people up to 200m, which is probably further than the usual life engagement distance anyway.

You would only need a scope if you're trying to snipe into an illegal area from afar, which isn't a roleplay scenario anyway.

Do you not have elf vision? I do...

47 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

are you playing an offline server or something where can i signup to not have the server go down when im doing the meth run

Goofy likes this
1 hour ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

are you playing an offline server or something where can i signup to not have the server go down when im doing the meth run

Nope.  I'm dealing with the same shitty bugs and ddos.  I've bought an industrial shed, given some money to gang members for houses, and still have $450k within the first week of the server.  Money making is easy, I'm not sure what you guys are doing to make it seem so difficult.

1 hour ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Nope.  I'm dealing with the same shitty bugs and ddos.  I've bought an industrial shed, given some money to gang members for houses, and still have $450k within the first week of the server.  Money making is easy, I'm not sure what you guys are doing to make it seem so difficult.

Mass random killing  at illegal areas partnered with Cops constantly going back and forth from Weed and Weed Processing nicely wrapped up with fishing being totally broken. Oh and don't forget thousands of dollars of stuff being deleted after memory leak crash puts us way to far away from our cars so they despawn.:kappa:

Sergio and Goofy like this
1 hour ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

people also fear you, and don't dare rob you. Factor that in. S6 is a rob fest . That's why everyone else has a much more difficult time making money than you/admins do

40 minutes ago, Cyprus_ said:

Mass random killing  at illegal areas partnered with Cops constantly going back and forth from Weed and Weed Processing nicely wrapped up with fishing being totally broken. Oh and don't forget thousands of dollars of stuff being deleted after memory leak crash puts us way to far away from our cars so they despawn.:kappa:

Weed is a great way to lose money or waste time.  I agree it would be nice if fishing/excavating was fixed.  I also feel your pain on the memleak as I've had it happen to me dozens of times losing a lot of time and money (and no I have not comped myself at all on S6).  Things are rough right now.  Especially with dozens of DDOS attacks throughout the day.  The next patch should help.  If it's not tolerable just hang out on Altis for a bit until it's to your liking.  

Millar likes this
2 hours ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Weed is a great way to lose money or waste time.  I agree it would be nice if fishing/excavating was fixed.  I also feel your pain on the memleak as I've had it happen to me dozens of times losing a lot of time and money (and no I have not comped myself at all on S6).  Things are rough right now.  Especially with dozens of DDOS attacks throughout the day.  The next patch should help.  If it's not tolerable just hang out on Altis for a bit until it's to your liking.  

On the note of excavating, for example, I'll point this out. The reason they're broken is that the wrecks have a line in their init which sets their position somewhere southwest of Perth. (Technically you can excavate in the server by going there, but there is no jewelry store or boat spawn so no point). The wrecks that you find on the wreck markers on the map are in their from the map developer, not the mission developer and thus don't work with the script.

My question leading from this is that, how much time does Paratus have for changing/writing code for the arma servers, seeing as he is trying to create his standalone game at the same time, Identity. The excavation fix (just an example, not a criticism by any means), would take 60 seconds at most for a competent arma developer. I assume Paratus is mostly working very hard on Identity right now, and perhaps does not have as much time as he or some of us would even like to be spent on arma.

Edited by KBW