So the division yes or no ?

henky

18 minutes ago, henky said:

So should i buy the division yes or no ?

heard mixed thoughts what u think ?

Purchased the game last night and turned out to be really entertaining. The Division is the best open-world that Ubisoft has ever created. The RPG elements and tactical gunplay just add to that. Plus, the fact you can get so much enjoyment out of being a solo player. Would recommended getting it, 9/10.  2991624-tctd_1601_web_screenshot_team_st

Just now, Silent said:

Purchased the game last night and turned out to be really entertaining. The Division is the best open-world that Ubisoft has ever created. The RPG elements and tactical gunplay just add to that. Plus, the fact you can get so much enjoyment out of being a solo player. Would recommended getting it, 9/10.  2991624-tctd_1601_web_screenshot_team_st

nice ! i'm just worried about the hackers that gona ruin the game. Aimbot  / exp boost etc. ubisoft is bad with anti hacks.

Silent likes this
Just now, henky said:

Anyone knows how this g2a.com website works ? is it trusted ?  on steam its for 60€  on g2a its for me 45€ trying to buy on that website.  you get a cd key and add this to steam ?

G2A is trusted, Just buy from users that have G2A mark on them, which make them trusted. But there is problem with the division and their "Criminal flag system" which is called "gone rogue". Basicly it means, if you have gone rogue, all other players know where you are and they will try to kill you. But the problem comes when they kill you... You lose like an insane amount of XP and MONEY. So basicly right now, nobody wanna go rogue, because the punishment is too big. So if you wanna kill people, dont buy the game.

henky likes this
18 minutes ago, henky said:

Anyone knows how this g2a.com website works ? is it trusted ?  on steam its for 60€  on g2a its for me 45€ trying to buy on that website.  you get a cd key and add this to steam ?

Try to compare G2A offers with Kinguin. Both website that sell games for a very low price in comparison with Steam.

22 minutes ago, henky said:

G2a is reliable source. Just make sure you buy the protection thing. I've had it not work an the protection thing saved my ass.

5 minutes ago, dev said:

it gets pretty repetitive pretty quickly all you do is 

kill mobs

loot

go to base

repeat until go go in the dz and kill people

@henky

This.

And if you want to make sure:

I think you should wait a few more days/weeks and check if the game is still populair. I wanted to buy the game as well, but after the beta i noticed a lot of people were disapointed so i'm still waiting. Not 100% sure. :)

Edited by NotSoNutty
henky likes this
1 hour ago, henky said:

Bought it yesterday for 51 dollars. You recieve the key  via email. It is in fact u play but fuck it, saves a lot of money. You also gotta make an uplay account anyway

Edited by Cukofuko
2 minutes ago, Quenton said:

The fact that it takes 150 bullets to kill and unarmored person makes the game stupid IMO. (I'm basing off my experience in the beta) If their were bigger spots to fight in and the bullet damage was realistic then the game would be sick. But as it is i'm not going to buy it

its an rpg not a shooter, would be a bit dumb to 1 hit kill a guy on max lvl dont you agree?

NotSoNutty and henky like this
33 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Henky pls... you watched me stream the DZ for like 2 hours yesterday.  Just buy it already so we can gear you up.  As for people tanking bullets, you need to up your DPS game. 

If you guys run into Mr Smoke ingame, run.  Hes a beast..

Haha i'm gona buy it after i'm done with gym. 1hr