Ability to claim vehicles at chop shop directly into gang garage

OB1

Feels like you could just, as a leader of a gang, claim the vehicles and put them in your gang's garage.

Honestly, the better suggestion would be to allow R4+ to contribute to the gang's garage. Why not? Anyone in the gang can deposit money into the gang bank. Feels like the same concept.

Edited by Ruffian
10 minutes ago, Donald said:

pretty dumb that it costs so much money to add vehicles to the gang garage now.

I mean, it allows you to share resources and have a wider range of ifrit availability without the need for every single person to own a frit. A nominal fee isn't dumb...

46 minutes ago, Patato said:

I mean, it allows you to share resources and have a wider range of ifrit availability without the need for every single person to own a frit. A nominal fee isn't dumb...

maybe replace it with a higher garage pulling fee when you pull them out? I think the current is like 5k or so idk. maybe up it to like 15k for gang garage? 

• 2 weeks later...

$24k to put a frit into gang garage

$70k to claim

Make separate option to claim to gang garage, costs $94k.

It's not really changing the money, it's making it easier for a gang to claim/transfer vehicles.

If you own Zaros, it's all free, so I guess that could be a benefit to avoiding the $24k transfer fee.

On 8/28/2023 at 8:12 PM, Ruffian said:

Feels like you could just, as a leader of a gang, claim the vehicles and put them in your gang's garage.

Honestly, the better suggestion would be to allow R4+ to contribute to the gang's garage. Why not? Anyone in the gang can deposit money into the gang bank. Feels like the same concept.

Uhhh I'm literally #1 on most vehicles claimed. I already do this, suggestion is to make it easier for the entire gang to do it.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:30 PM, Donald said:

maybe replace it with a higher garage pulling fee when you pull them out? I think the current is like 5k or so idk. maybe up it to like 15k for gang garage? 

Just don't change the money, add option to claim to gang garage, for same price - free if u have zaros

Donald likes this
  • 3 weeks later...