CMR

Chris Peacock

Can we add the CMR to the rebel outpost now? It got added months ago by a recommendation that I made and I have yet to get it out of a single airdrop nor have I seen a single player use it.... Not only that when they do spawn I hear they come with like 3 mags. Please just add to rebel it wont change anything except maybe some variety in pvp. 

i love using the cmr, i use it often out of airdrops. but as mentioned above the mags are a real problem.  1 - 3 mags from air drops make it very difficult to use effectively. I like the idea of not being able to buy it from rebel. i see them often in airdrops, but the mags need to be addressed in some kind of manner.

On 12/22/2023 at 3:14 PM, ocole said:

i love using the cmr, i use it often out of airdrops. but as mentioned above the mags are a real problem.  1 - 3 mags from air drops make it very difficult to use effectively. I like the idea of not being able to buy it from rebel. i see them often in airdrops, but the mags need to be addressed in some kind of manner.

My point is the gun is simply just not better than any 7.62x51 weapon and shouldn’t be rebel exclusive as it has no advantage over any of the weapons in that caliber and is arguably worse than most of the 6.5 weapons too because it can’t go full auto. No point for it to not be at rebel or atleast the mags for sale using blood money/regular money

Bob Danaloo, Innate and Ruffian like this
  • 4 weeks later...