Sold an Orca

USCCHRIS

So I gathered all the materials and money needed to make an Orca, the base price says 130k. I assumed if I sold it, rather than keeping it, I would get somewhere from 80-130k. Instead of getting the amount I'd assumed I would get, I got 39k. 

So after spending time gathering resources and putting 40k into the production of the Orca, I get less than what I put into it? Why? That's a huge waste of time and money. The Market needs to be fixed. 

Bersabee likes this
3 minutes ago, USCCHRIS said:

So I gathered all the materials and money needed to make an Orca, the base price says 130k. I assumed if I sold it, rather than keeping it, I would get somewhere from 80-130k. Instead of getting the amount I'd assumed I would get, I got 39k. 

So after spending time gathering resources and putting 40k into the production of the Orca, I get less than what I put into it? Why? That's a huge waste of time and money. The Market needs to be fixed. 

it would be because there are so many on the market maybe?

The whole crafting thing is really dumb in my opinion, just because of the fact you need money to do it.... Whats the point in crafting it if you have to pay for half of it anyway?  Just my thoughts on the system, I don't and never have liked it.

Edited by Enclave