Stash houses/Crew houses

We should implement stash houses that take a small cut of all drugs sold at their respective major cities drug dealer. These small stash houses would be able to be lockable by anyone in the controlling party's gang and would be contested by placing a drill on the door of the house. The houses would be invulnerable so someone couldn't just come and .50 cal the house down. The drill would take 4 minutes to disable the lock and then a rival gang would be able to breech the building and capture the stash house. The defending gang would be allowed 1 respawn inside of the stash house to try and defend it. 

On 1/5/2024 at 10:16 PM, Ruffian said:

Reminds me of Olympus' black market system, which is super fun to fight and adds a lot of dynamic interactions between civs. +1

I was watching The Wire (good show to anyone who hasn't seen it by the way) and they were constantly using stash houses for drug operations and thought it would be a good addon here. Is there anything that Olympus' black market does that is good that would be interesting to add on to what I already wrote down? 

4 hours ago, Hubschrauber said:

I was watching The Wire (good show to anyone who hasn't seen it by the way) and they were constantly using stash houses for drug operations and thought it would be a good addon here. Is there anything that Olympus' black market does that is good that would be interesting to add on to what I already wrote down? 

Passively generates drugs of its type until the stash is unsealed by the controlling player, or the APD neutralizes the black market and seizes it. Would be fun to see on here as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic