Asylum Plus Perks

Boomerman

Add auto repair as an asylum plus perk, maybe have this be enable with a button on the garage. It would still charge the repair price to players when pulling a vehicle, or have the option to have a pop up asking if youd like to repair when you pull the vehicle. 

I have a few other ideas but i forgot to write them down.

MarchingBands likes this
26 minutes ago, MarchingBands said:

APD really could use more Asylum+ benefits for marked units, and plus in general would benefit from more features. It’s a subscription service that isn’t getting enough added, imo.

what kind of benefits would you want to be seen? general too yeah. feel like there could be some stuff to add that is low intensity to either code or design.

1 hour ago, Boomerman said:

what kind of benefits would you want to be seen? general too yeah. feel like there could be some stuff to add that is low intensity to either code or design.

Blue lights only option (think zdeat suggested and some others suggested that), a unique APD horn, APD skins for the Sports, more uniforms/vests (Deck Crew vests? Think they have the same stats as the Police/Gendarmerie ones) for marked units. Would recommend the Raven vest, but it has different stats than others (storage/level I). Perhaps a police skin backpack for UC slots (although they already get the most for an APD slot).

Repto and Kelly like this
On 2/29/2024 at 12:23 AM, MarchingBands said:

Blue lights only option (think zdeat suggested and some others suggested that), a unique APD horn, APD skins for the Sports, more uniforms/vests (Deck Crew vests? Think they have the same stats as the Police/Gendarmerie ones) for marked units. Would recommend the Raven vest, but it has different stats than others (storage/level I). Perhaps a police skin backpack for UC slots (although they already get the most for an APD slot).

tbh honest apd asylum plus skins is an interesting idea and might be something we could consider. But this could only be in clothing and vechicles. I think looking into current Asylum plus perks is something that could be look into for sure! 

Kernikov, zdeat and MarchingBands like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic