Have taxes affect illegal ways of money making/spending

Should taxes affect the illegal life style?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Taxes affect buying and selling of illegal content

• yes they should affect everything
    • No they should not affect anything
    • Only affect selling/buying drugs
    • Only affect buying/selling guns at rebels and black market

It should be effected. 

In this game, Greece is a war torn country controlled by warlords. 

In Afghanistan, the Taliban control the taxes on many things including narcotics...same shit with cartels in Mexico, same shit with insurgents in Columbia. 

For example, I go out and buy a bag of weed for $20. 

The dealer gets to keep a percentage, while his supplier takes a cut. 

Edited by epTic
31 minutes ago, epTic said:

It should be effected. 

In this game, Greece is a war torn country controlled by warlords. 

In Afghanistan, the Taliban control the taxes on many things including narcotics...same shit with cartels in Mexico, same shit with insurgents in Columbia. 

For example, I go out and buy a bag of weed for $20. 

The dealer gets to keep a percentage, while his supplier takes a cut. 

Wat? Have you ever played the campaign? It wasn't a wasteland. An insurgency started and gained traction with covert NATO support, but the government was still in control completely until the end, where you bomb the shit out of every city and take over Pyrgos. Basically the same as anything America touches, but it wasn't some big mess of warlords and gangs. 

Just now, ProjectGemini said:

Wat? Have you ever played the campaign? It wasn't a wasteland. An insurgency started and gained traction with covert NATO support, but the government was still in control completely until the end, where you bomb the shit out of every city and take over Pyrgos. Basically the same as anything America touches, but it wasn't some big mess of warlords and gangs. 

Still holds true. 

Insurgency is the state tax, government is the national tax. 

Im from Mexico and I will tell, its not like the goverment get taxes from ilegal things. They control the ilegal things so therefore the get paid for what they sell and not get a tax.

Is not like ok I want my tax refund for the last 3kgs I bought please.

On topic. I think they should not be affected by taxes but yes by a Market Supply

Big Fred likes this
4 hours ago, TwinCities said:

Im from Mexico and I will tell, its not like the goverment get taxes from ilegal things.

See here, not even in Mexico.

The Rebel Market should by definition NOT pay taxes to the Government of Altis. They're fucking REBELS, rebelling against the Government. 
And I have yet to hear about any drug dealer who declared income from illegal drug sales to his government.  

It just doesn't make any sense.

I'm gonna just put what I made in my cartel change topic, the only way the taxes should change the price of an illegal item such as drugs, is if you own the drug cartel, if you own arms dealer it should lower the ingredients and increase the price of when sold, oil cartel, should increase the amount of rubber when processing oil

Reavantos likes this
On 3/22/2016 at 9:58 AM, ProjectGemini said:

Well you sure are a thick bowl of oatmeal...