Oh man oh man oh man. I'm speaking on server 3 here but Imperium.....yall are some bitch ass bitches. So listen to this guys. I get all geared up to look like a rebel, ok? I wanted to bring some fun and cool kidnapping rp to the server with this cool get up. Then a thought came to me "Hey, I like to challenge Imperium, they are a big gang and I'm one guy" So what do I do? I challenge them to a kos war! Yep, I, Neevo, challenge 4+ guys to a kos war in town. To my utter astonishment, they didn't answer!

s7D01GI.jpg

Totally unexpected! WOW! So you know what I do next, like any normal rule following fellow? I sneak around.....spot their car....and hop out of mine. I start moving  up slowly (so tense!) towards them with my vermin, my outfit, zipties, and blindfolds ready to go! What happens, next?! OH BOY Let me tell you, oh yes, let me tell you son. They shoot me in the back! Want to know the greatest part?! They said they initiated by talking far enough away where I couldn't hear them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

kD01PMZ.gif

Seriously though? One man challenges Imperium to a war, they don't respond (like little pussies indeed [shout out to Bing ;) ) and then rdm me! Oh man, that's good. No, I'm not salty I lost my stuff, it was pretty cheap, and I had no money on me, but like I told Bitchass Bing, I'm mad that 3-4 guys wouldn't accept something fun out of some pussy shit and had to rdm me with my back turned and say they initiated by voice not even in my hearing vicinity. They also said they had a recording so I would LOVE to see it and where they tried to initiate me at. 

Admins, if they don't provide the video or the video shows them initiating in a bitch ass away in a pussy ass location, can we please do something? Ayyylmao my home boy rdmbing (made that one up myself ;) )

Edited by Neevo
Gubber Flexx and Defragments like this
25 minutes ago, Neevo said:

Oh man oh man oh man. I'm speaking on server 3 here but Imperium.....yall are some bitch ass bitches. So listen to this guys. I get all geared up to look like a rebel, ok? I wanted to bring some fun and cool kidnapping rp to the server with this cool get up. Then a thought came to me "Hey, I like to challenge Imperium, they are a big gang and I'm one guy" So what do I do? I challenge them to a kos war! Yep, I, Neevo, challenge 4+ guys to a kos war in town. To my utter astonishment, they didn't answer!

s7D01GI.jpg

Totally unexpected! WOW! So you know what I do next, like any normal rule following fellow? I sneak around.....spot their car....and hop out of mine. I start moving  up slowly (so tense!) towards them with my vermin, my outfit, zipties, and blindfolds ready to go! What happens, next?! OH BOY Let me tell you, oh yes, let me tell you son. They shoot me in the back! Want to know the greatest part?! They said they initiated by talking far enough away where I couldn't hear them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

kD01PMZ.gif

Seriously though? One man challenges Imperium to a war, they don't respond (like little pussies indeed [shout out to Bing ;) ) and then rdm me! Oh man, that's good. No, I'm not salty I lost my stuff, it was pretty cheap, and I had no money on me, but like I told Bitchass Bing, I'm mad that 3-4 guys wouldn't accept something fun out of some pussy shit and had to rdm me with my back turned and say they initiated by voice not even in my hearing vicinity. They also said they had a recording so I would LOVE to see it and where they tried to initiate me at. 

Admins, if they don't provide the video or the video shows them initiating in a bitch ass away in a pussy ass location, can we please do something? Ayyylmao my home boy rdmbing (made that one up myself ;) )

The grammar, and punctuation on this thread proves you are a twelve or virgin. We will let the people decide may the vote begin!

12 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

Wait wait wait, you challenged them to war then called rdm?

No no no. I asked if they /would accept/ a war, they never responded and never agreed to it, hence them claiming they initiated and me about to tell them to raise there hands before I was rdm'd :) No war was actually accepted...sadly.

First off your quote on quote kidnapping RP is lacking, you have a friend of yours act like he is your "hostage" we the APD pay you for the hostage to RP with you yet you repay it by kidnapping a negotiator and telling him to drop his gun and ask for more money which led to you getting rekt by the sgt. That was not fun it was actually annoying having to hear your boring ass RP story on "SUPPORT KATHULU" yet we had the heart to give you a half ticket. Second what is the point to KOS with one guy? you want wars join a gang that will take your sorry ass. Third it's not up to US to provide proof that we didn't RDM until YOU submit a report which we will gladly provide.  

You don't know our gang you ran into us once at a heroin field and got killed ever since then you have been trying to flame us and now even accusing us of shit. This topic should be locked for its toxicity and negativity towards other players