Hello. New here.

Hello Asylum, thank you for the great servers upon which I may enjoy Altis Life.

[OOC] Was inivted by members of the Blackwater Defense gang and have been accepted within their ranks.

It is refreshing to be on a "Life" server with active admins and a fairly respectful population of gamers.

Most servers are rife with RDM'ers and TDM'ers. So far I have not found this to be the case here.

To all, thank you and I hope to enjoy meeting you. {OOC}

If you happen to see me wandering about, I have a tendency to get somewhat ornery, fear not I am seldom armed and not much of a threat.

I am just a crochety old prospector who enjoys the solitude of searching for and gathering pretty/shiny rocks. My typically displeasing demeanor is due to the fact that my three ex-wives have left me old, worn-out, penniless and debt-saddled with all the support and alimony I need to pay. It is all I can do to keep up with the daily grind and hold my head above water with all the bills.

Have a great day and take from an withered and cynical old curmudgeon who has been wronged one too many times. If you think you have found "THE ONE" make damn certain she signs a PRE-NUP. At least that way, once you toss her sorry ass to the curb, you can still afford a beer or two on a Friday night.

Peace n play safe.