Those who are Whitelisted cops

If spending 10 seconds to fill out a new app is too much you are free to apply at a later date and serve all that cadet time again :)

Hot wings you wanna do my ride along... when I did my last one with Tae Jon I blew up 2 of his hunters.

If spending 10 seconds to fill out a new app is too much you are free to apply at a later date and serve all that cadet time again :)

Hot wings you wanna do my ride along... when I did my last one with Tae Jon I blew up 2 of his hunters.

Cadets are required to place a 30k deposit on all hunter usage under my command. The 30k will be returned when the hunter is safely stored :P

What if the cadet is broke? I am not saying i am broke... I am asking for ummm... a friend.
Do we post them in apply here or reinstatement? Guessing apply here.

You post it in Apply here indeed.

What about the cadets that got approved and were mid-cadet week and got unwhitelisted due to the incident? Do they have to submit an application or wait till applications open again?

They told me to talk to a Lt. and Lt. told me to wait until all the system is back.

Yeap ^ wait until everything is getting fixed(Cpt. orders) and cadets are allowed to play civ for now.

There are too many people getting confused by the process. If you were previously whitelisted before the hacker incident, you have to create a new app so we can track your trainings, points, promos etc.

Follow the format here and make your post here. And for those of you whose time is too precious to spend 4 mins re-submitting an app... well I can say the APD doesn't deserve you : )

There are too many people getting confused by the process. If you were previously whitelisted before the hacker incident, you have to create a new app so we can track your trainings, points, promos etc.

Follow the format here and make your post here. And for those of you whose time is too precious to spend 4 mins re-submitting an app... well I can say the APD doesn't deserve you : )

pleasssssse follow the format..... and put all required info.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee