Admins taking along time to resolve bans.

I've been waiting 5 days now to receive feedback on my appeal, which others we're dealt with within 2 days of their post, i know @Gnashes is busy with work and other commitments. But i would also like to be dealt with as swiftly as others. After all, most of us do donate to the server.

8 minutes ago, Divine Demon said:

I've been waiting 5 days now to receive feedback on my appeal, which others we're dealt with within 2 days of their post, i know @Gnashes is busy with work and other commitments. But i would also like to be dealt with as swiftly as others. After all, most of us do donate to the server.

Go to sleep 

15 minutes ago, Divine Demon said:

Reports,Comps, etc are really backed up for admins atm. Especially with the release of server 6. Admins are people too you know not some robot. Be patient and go do something productive outside of arma. And if you think donating to the server gives you like a priority over other people then you sir are funny. 

Edited by ViiET
2 minutes ago, Enclave said:

All these maybes, you're making me think you really were scripting

Well them, i most definitely wasn't, I don't need to be arguing. Theres a video in my appeal showing glitched money being given to me. I'm just asking admins that all are treated equally when handing in appeals. others shouldn't get dealt with faster or slower.

4 minutes ago, ViiET said:

Reports,Comps, etc are really backed up for admins atm. Especially with the release of server 6. Admins are people too you know not some robot. Be patient and go do something productive outside of arma. And if you think donating to the server gives you like a priority over other people then you sir are funny. 

I'm not asking for priority, I'm asking for us to be dealt with as quickly as others.

Just now, Divine Demon said:

I'm not asking for priority, I'm asking for us to be dealt with as quickly as others.

5 days is very long for you huh. I have a request that's been sitting there for a month with no response. Be patient and go play Minecraft in the meantime.

Just now, ViiET said:

5 days is very long for you huh. I have a request that's been sitting there for a month with no response. Be patient and go play Minecraft in the meantime.

It sure is when the rest of the people that got banned are now un-banned for this situation. I don't like minecraft either. This isn't to argue with people, just to get an admins attention.

6 minutes ago, Divine Demon said:

Most aren't dealt with in 5 days.... have you even read the other replies? some have been waiting over a month.

giphy.gif

Edited by Enclave
Just now, Divine Demon said:

It sure is when the rest of the people that got banned are now un-banned for this situation. I don't like minecraft either. This isn't to argue with people, just to get an admins attention.

Have you tried going into TS and sitting in the "Help! I've Been Banned!" channel? Probably not right?

Isn't there like 30+ Admins. I've seen comp requests wait 2 weeks. I do not get it why inactive admins issue bans, and then don't bother responding to unbans because they are 'inactive'. They shouldn't be issuing controversial bans if they don't have the time to deal with them. I've seen this happen multiple times.

S/o to those Admins who deal with things a couple days after being posted.

EvilCorp, Rag, MrSmoke and 1 other like this