when shit HITs the FAN

Just now, Pentax said:

Could have easily requested an admin comp, I'm sure at least 50% of that would have been comped. Instead they decided to publicly shame and stuff, o well...

I wouldn't call it publicly shaming. Nobody specifically  blamed you, or at least the publisher of the video didn't. I think when people started commenting, that happened. And to be fair, you did blow up a lot of stuff. At least you're not being labeled a terrorist.

George and Gatorade like this
6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I wouldn't call it publicly shaming. Nobody specifically  blamed you, or at least the publisher of the video didn't. I think when people started commenting, that happened. And to be fair, you did blow up a lot of stuff. At least you're not being labeled a terrorist.

I mean I'm a person who comps people for mistakes I make. BUT, when almost the whole gang starts spamming 911 with "comp, or report", etc. for the 10 minutes. Then the private messages, teamspeak messages with the same thing, then I just choose not to comp you. Yes the OP didn't shame me, but let's be real, what was the real reason for this to be posted in public forums? Where it could have easily beem handled privately with player report and compensation request.

Edited by Pentax
AndrewFam, Le Razoir, Olivia and 1 other like this
Just now, Valkyrie said:

LOL. k

Olivia likes this