Remake the Prestige System

18 hours ago, Quenton said:

The cops prestige system is nothing like what I suggested, they get a couple perks but its not comparable

I know it is nothing like you suggested i never said it was i was just SIMPLY saying that it would be cool if rebels had small perks like that as well and something to WORK for as well as the system you are talking about. I am all for more END GAME content and am 100% saying there should be more. That is simply all.

30 minutes ago, Quenton said:

Your forgetting that you have to spend nearly 1 mil of your own cash to obtain this discount. It would be a long time before you have saved 900k on load outs and break even

Also I doubt anyone cares what you have a problem with. Piggies get unlimited respawns and a free gun. The majority of rebels spend 25k+ on loadouts, so I don't see why your crying about a 15% discount 

Did you know you can craft 762 for free?  But instead you cry because you pay 5k for them? I cant even take you serious anymore. GLHF

Edited by HotWings
21 hours ago, TeamFrizzy said:

Is that not what cops pay NOW for their loadouts? (Or a little more)

Cops and rebels are not to be compared.. 

Don't tell me i could fish 5mins for a loadout i'll use to kill everyone i encounter.. You guys are thinking as if there's only cartel players and cops on asylum.. 

I wouldn't wanna see everyone terrorize anything they can because:

1. Full Loadout is as cheap as a backpack of weed. 

2. Everyone would become so dangerous that the game loses it's balance. 

3. Cops driving upto weed, get sprayed down by a few mk's because it's worth for everyone to carry full loadouts 24/7

2 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Cops and rebels are not to be compared.. 

Don't tell me i could fish 5mins for a loadout i'll use to kill everyone i encounter.. You guys are thinking as if there's only cartel players and cops on asylum.. 

I wouldn't wanna see everyone terrorize anything they can because:

1. Full Loadout is as cheap as a backpack of weed. 

2. Everyone would become so dangerous that the game loses it's balance. 

3. Cops driving upto weed, get sprayed down by a few mk's because it's worth for everyone to carry full loadouts 24/7

No room for logic here m8

So i grab a backpack full of weed or fish for a loadout? 

If a full loadout becomes cheap, it'll be the default to wear. Imagine everyone carrying 7.62. I'm sure the cops will have a blast when encountering fugitives.

100%Balance #Quenton4CM

Good idea but no price reducements please, the economy is fine. 

Quenton likes this
55 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Did you know you can craft 762 for free?  But instead you cry because you pay 5k for them? I cant even take you serious anymore. GLHF

I'm not crying you mong. I made a suggestion because gang life is dead. Your a career cop who is always in civ threads.. If you went back and read your replys you'd realize you were a retard

Frizzy likes this
4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Inb4 rebel vs cop lock. Let's just forget about cost reduction and keep the suggestions or discussions about the general idea comming.

Question though, could there be cop "prestige" rewards aswell? 

Capacity for bank/vehicle should be applicable to both right? 

I'm sure it could, or their could just be a different list for cops

On April 1, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Quenton said:

Your forgetting that you have to spend nearly 1 mil of your own cash to obtain this discount. It would be a long time before you have saved 900k on load outs and break even

Also I doubt anyone cares what you have a problem with. Piggies get unlimited respawns and a free gun. The majority of rebels spend 25k+ on loadouts, so I don't see why your crying about a 15% discount 

You are forgetting the fact that a lot of players have about 5-20 million prestige and that's just from moving to the money cap. Their left over money carried over as prestige, so those other players who have so much have advantages over everyone that can't have the same luxury. If anything, it's balanced as it already is. Fighting for cartels and banks and losing load outs is all on the rebels, when you can easily do a hemmt of meth or have liquor saved in a house, regardless of how much you spend, you always have more saved away. I say keep it as it is.

3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

You are forgetting the fact that a lot of players have about 5-20 million prestige and that's just from moving to the money cap. Their left over money carried over as prestige, so those other players who have so much have advantages over everyone that can't have the same luxury. If anything, it's balanced as it already is. Fighting for cartels and banks and losing load outs is all on the rebels, when you can easily do a hemmt of meth or have liquor saved in a house, regardless of how much you spend, you always have more saved away. I say keep it as it is.

Well then they could make a separate counter that will start at 0, and their current prestige will be their life time earned prestige

I don't know if this will help balance your numbers but I think the idea of rebal prestiege is great and if it is in introduced it will hopefully give some things rebels can aim for and get rewarded to which seems to be a big thing rebels are asking for. I play mainly cop now although I did play a lot of rebal before so I am pretty neutral in my views.

So as a cop we receive 200 prestiege  for reviving someone which would cost $800. The most expensive unlock for cops I think is 65,000 prestiege I am not 100% sure without logging in and looking but that is $265,000.

You could make the rewards a bit smaller and bring the prestiege cost down more in line with cop equivalent. I just think you rewards need to be tweaked a little

Or instead of money use things such as successful gas station robbery being 200 prestige like a separate prestiege system which I think will work a lot better in my opinion. 

So like cops you only have access to prestiege once you reach the rank of Corporal this could be similar with rebels either once you reach warlord or have a separate in game event

Something like a large scale heist where you are stealing Intel or something. The event will be hard and bigger than the fed where if you successfully complete it you are rewarded with something like "Hardened Criminal"  and this would give you access to the rebal prestiege system. The event should occur once a week randomly and can only be done when a certain number of cops are on. 

It could be something like retrieving intelligence information there would be 3 Intel crates which must be returned to each of the three rebals. Whoever returns the Intel is awarded with Hardened Criminal.

The reason only three at a time would eliminate gangs teaming up or huge gangs getting the prestiege system. 

This is a really quick idea I just had within 5 minutes I am sure there is things someone will find wrong with it but I hope the rebal prestiege will come in just to give you guys ( the rebals) something to aim for.

Regards

Cpl Will