Retribution Recruitment Thread [S2] [Experienced]

[~Ř~] Retribution [~Ř~]
We are a group of skilled fighter who want to control Altis and have fun. We will teach you if you're a little behind on the knowledge of cartels, prisons, feds, and banks, but if you're to far behind with the basic knowledge on a lot of things we won't accept you. We do not put up with Sidechat warriors, Kavala Trolls, or Trashtalkers. Just be a good sport and it will be fine. We host trainings maybe 1 or 2 times a week, mostly depending on who's online.

[~Ř~] Requirements [~Ř~]
Minimum age limit of 16 y/o (Exceptions can be made)
Self-Financially Stable
Experience with Cartels, Banks, Feds, and Prison Breaks
Ability to keep Tac Comms, even in the most tense situations
Active at least 3 days a week
Mature
At least 750+ hours on Arma 3 & 500+ on Asylum

[~Ř~] Application Format [~Ř~]
In-game Name:
Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot):
Asylum Hours:
Previous Gangs:
Are you in the APD, if so rank:
Donor Level:
Why should we accept you:
Do you know any members currently that could vouch for you:

3 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Lol your one to talk about gangs lasting!

I've created 2 and pig roast lasted a year pre 6.0 so.... And legacy nah fam I decided to change the name to pig roast... And the reason pig roast isn't a thing is because everyone that was in it likes pre 6.0 better. So they stopped playing 

9 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Why is the age requirement 16 when Mkate18 is 12? :kappa:

Dominic, please keep this to recruitment only, to answer your question though Mkate is actually 13 and as stated to the right of the age limit exceptions can be made. :) Please read the full on requirements before questioning things.

In-game Name: Radi3a1

Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/18936281551b199318dff50bdf069bff
Asylum Hours: 50 
Previous Gangs:"thug life" "altis militia"
Are you in the APD, if so rank: 0
Donor Level:0
Why should we accept you: Spent a lot of time in wasteland and exile so i know how to fight very well. Expert sniper at any range. Expert pilot in anything. Im financially stable and will do what ever it takes to make this gang come from the bottom straight to the top. If you also need tips on things via gin or vehicle wise i can help :).

10 hours ago, Radi3a1 said:

In-game Name: Radi3a1

Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/18936281551b199318dff50bdf069bff
Asylum Hours: 50 
Previous Gangs:"thug life" "altis militia"
Are you in the APD, if so rank: 0
Donor Level:0
Why should we accept you: Spent a lot of time in wasteland and exile so i know how to fight very well. Expert sniper at any range. Expert pilot in anything. Im financially stable and will do what ever it takes to make this gang come from the bottom straight to the top. If you also need tips on things via gin or vehicle wise i can help :).

Denied

In-game Name: flips bricks (used to be flips kilos)

Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot):770 hours (mkate has me added as a friend on steam)
Asylum Hours:550
Previous Gangs:retribution
Are you in the APD, if so rank:N/A
Donor Level:N/A
Why should we accept you:Previously experienced member returning to asylum gaming
Do you know any members currently that could vouch for you: played with mkate/st0rm