« Evil Corporation » v2.0 [OPEN]

In game name:
Officer Pringles

Location/Timezone:

EST

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):

Previous gangs:

Nefarious, Imperium(Mistakes happen)

Are you a member of the APD? If so what rank?
I am a constable in the APD.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?
I have LOTS of experience at cartels, I have been in recent gangs to fight for the victory of turfs and I enjoy helping capture/defend and even fighting turfs as well :) 

Why do you want to join us?
I would like to join Evil Corp because I would like to have fun with a group of players on Asylum. I can provide a very good shot as well as money since I am money capped. I also have 4 orcas and as of now I am the GOV of Server 3. Therefore my source of income is very stable as well. I have seen you guys on alot as well and I would like to join an active group like you as I am active for at least 2 hours a day, everyday. I believe I can help Evil Corp achieve its goals, not only have fun but enjoy playing with such a successful group.

What can you bring to Evil Corp?

Although I dont have 950 hours, YET I can still provide lots of experience on Asylum since I am on everyday. Like I said before I have a good shot and I have 4 orcas in my garage to help along with gang battles, I have a joystick to help my piloting skills, so I am better than the average pilot. Overall I think even though I dont have the exact hours you guys request I believe I can help you succeed as I am still experienced enough in my opinion!

Thanks,
Hope to see myself with you guys in the future!
Pringles
27 minutes ago, Officer Pringles said:
In game name:
Officer Pringles

Location/Timezone:

EST

Previous gangs:

I have LOTS of experience at cartels, I have been in recent gangs to fight for the victory of turfs and I enjoy helping capture/defend and even fighting turfs as well :) 

I would like to join Evil Corp because I would like to have fun with a group of players on Asylum. I can provide a very good shot as well as money since I am money capped. I also have 4 orcas and as of now I am the GOV of Server 3. Therefore my source of income is very stable as well. I have seen you guys on alot as well and I would like to join an active group like you as I am active for at least 2 hours a day, everyday. I believe I can help Evil Corp achieve its goals, not only have fun but enjoy playing with such a successful group.

Although I dont have 950 hours, YET I can still provide lots of experience on Asylum since I am on everyday. Like I said before I have a good shot and I have 4 orcas in my garage to help along with gang battles, I have a joystick to help my piloting skills, so I am better than the average pilot. Overall I think even though I dont have the exact hours you guys request I believe I can help you succeed as I am still experienced enough in my opinion!

Thanks,
Pringles

Accepted for interview. I will PM you the TS info shortly. 

29 minutes ago, Officer Pringles said:
In game name:
Officer Pringles

Location/Timezone:

EST

Previous gangs:

Thanks,
Pringles

+1

In game name: Thomas

Location/Timezone:
UK (GMT)  Play around 5/6hrs average a day

Previous gangs:
Outfits, 64Bit, L13, SpaceTurtles 

Corporal

I have allot of experience in fighting not only cartels but banks, prisons and FED's in the time I have played asylum and am aware of most call outs and locations for while fighting.

Looking for a gang that has a good group of people who enjoy actively fighting cartels and can just have a fun time with in general. Feel like I want to get back into fighting after getting kinda board with cop. I'm sure @Crow will vouch for me :) 

Im best at CQC to medium range combat and average at long distance shooting. I am financially stable and can fight till im bankrupt without caring and have good tac coms when needed. 
34 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Location/Timezone:

Previous gangs:

Corporal

I have allot of experience in fighting not only cartels but banks, prisons and FED's in the time I have played asylum and am aware of most call outs and locations for while fighting.

Looking for a gang that has a good group of people who enjoy actively fighting cartels and can just have a fun time with in general. Feel like I want to get back into fighting after getting kinda board with cop. I'm sure @Crow will vouch for me :) 

Im best at CQC to medium range combat and average at long distance shooting. I am financially stable and can fight till im bankrupt without caring and have good tac coms when needed. 

+1 chill guy, decent shot. :kappa: 

5 hours ago, Officer Pringles said:
In game name:
Officer Pringles

Location/Timezone:

EST

Previous gangs:

Thanks,
Pringles

+1 sorry for killing you govna

logany5 likes this

In game name: Hoover

Location/Timezone: GMT - UK

Previous gangs: Catalyst (V Old gang), Paragon, Free Syrian Army, Instinct

Are you a member of the APD? If so what rank?: Currently Corporal for now.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I know how to fight a cartel I use to do them a lot until I became cop.

Why do you want to join us?: I have heard you guys were a good gang from people, also you guys seem chill and not like serious about everything. Also I am tired of playing cop a lot so wanted to play the civilian side.

What can you bring to Evil Corp?: I'm not the best shot mostly potato but I can still kill people, I am money capped so that's not an issue when gearing up for fights, Not afraid to buy vehicles or give ppl money for vehicles if they need. I have knowledge of banks, feds, prisons. I am a active player within the community.
1 minute ago, HenryHoover said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I know how to fight a cartel I use to do them a lot until I became cop.

Why do you want to join us?: I have heard you guys were a good gang from people, also you guys seem chill and not like serious about everything. Also I am tired of playing cop a lot so wanted to play the civilian side.

What can you bring to Evil Corp?: I'm not the best shot mostly potato but I can still kill people, I am money capped so that's not an issue when gearing up for fights, Not afraid to buy vehicles or give ppl money for vehicles if they need. I have knowledge of banks, feds, prisons. I am a active player within the community.

+1

1 minute ago, HenryHoover said:

+1 Good guy :) 

3 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

+1 I like his gif 

Rambunctious Cheeto likes this
1 hour ago, HenryHoover said:

+1, instinct4lyf

Dork and HenryHoover like this
3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Location/Timezone:

Previous gangs:

Corporal

+1

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Location/Timezone:

Previous gangs:

Corporal

+1

10 hours ago, Thomas said:

Location/Timezone:

Previous gangs:

Corporal

+1 used to be in a gang with him not bad

7 hours ago, HenryHoover said:

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Location/Timezone:

Previous gangs:

Corporal

Accepted for interview will pm you the ts

In game name:

Location/Timezone: Central time zone, The one city that has highest murder rate in the United States

Previous gangs: Space Turtles, Imperium, & nameless

Are you a member of the APD? If so what rank? yes, Constable

Do you have sufficient cartel experience? Yes

Why do you want to join us? I'm looking to have a good time with the people I know and somewhat know (looking at you Pringles). And not have Team mates who down you to be sacrifice for the prison break.

What can you bring to Evil Corp? Cocaine addiction and be able to financially support others with  my money.  ( just ask Hoover & Thomas, gave them both 300k-500k)
Scofield and bunni like this
In game name:Luddwi

Location/Timezone:Eastern

Previous gangs:None thats still active

Are you a member of the APD? If so what rank?Yes, Constable

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?For sure

Why do you want to join us? I want to fight cartels and have a good group to hang out with

What can you bring to Evil Corp?A good shot, Im always active usually 200+ hours per 2 weeks I'm a decent shot, good easy going guy who just wants to have some fun and fight
19 hours ago, Maddox said:
In game name:

Location/Timezone: Central time zone, The one city that has highest murder rate in the United States

Why do you want to join us? I'm looking to have a good time with the people I know and somewhat know (looking at you Pringles). And not have Team mates who down you to be sacrifice for the prison break.

What can you bring to Evil Corp? Cocaine addiction and be able to financially support others with  my money.  ( just ask Hoover & Thomas, gave them both 300k-500k)

Accepted for interview will pm you the ts

3 hours ago, luddwi said:

Why do you want to join us? I want to fight cartels and have a good group to hang out with

What can you bring to Evil Corp?A good shot, Im always active usually 200+ hours per 2 weeks I'm a decent shot, good easy going guy who just wants to have some fun and fight

Do you have anybody that can vouch for you?

On 01/05/2016 at 6:41 PM, Maddox said:
In game name:

i can vouch for maddox but you already accepted him so lmao.

On 5/2/2016 at 6:02 AM, luddwi said:

+1 cool dude

On May 2, 2016 at 6:02 AM, luddwi said:

Denied