Can we fix the random memory leaks?

North Rebel has a memory leak within like a 500m radius 

and so does a few spots at original meth. I know its not just me because many of my friends have tested it by going to places I claim have memory leaks, and then they get the leak themselves.

Edited by Wubz
RomanRunsCA likes this
1 hour ago, Buckwalter said:

Sadly, memory leaks aren't something Paratus can fix. They're a bohemia/terrain issue rather than an Asylum issue. 

NUUUUUUUUU... see this is my story, i heard a guy complaining about his memory and i said it sounds like a you problem not a me problem, and within 1min of me respawning running to rebel i memory error :( i jinx'd myself and ever since i mem error at Nrebel :( i shoulda kept my mouth shut.. the universe hates me.

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Never had these problems before. If it was actually a memory leak, there'd be more than a few people complaining, because it would be consistent. 

A few guys in FSA including me have had some issues with being at north rebel and randomly getting memory leaks. I don't know if it's a coincidence but 75% of the time I get the leak, i'm either spooling up a heli, or i'm taking off in one. It's just really odd.