Increase time of which a cartel can be contested

I think the cartel time should be reverted to how it use to be and players should have to wait 45 mins before they can recap it.

the current pros of this are

1. Gangs will show more interest in a cartel cap rather than playing 1k+ out and sniping for 40 mins

2. When fights are going on and a gang wins and caps the cartel, it forces gangs that want to continue to fight to 1. Switch cartels and locations and fight a different fight 2. Attacks then get to defend the cartel the decided to switch too

3. It would stop the attitude of "The cartel doesnt matter, because when we annouce we are done then the visiting gang will return to their server and we can recap this cartel within the next 10 mins"

Currently people are only fighting one cartel location, and thats if its not a one and done. People sit 1k out and snipe because they know that no matter what once they reach the cartel cap they can recap it back from the gang that capped it. and honestly its pretty irritating sitting at a cartel for an hour + and having the enemy gang push ONCE and then claim they are done.

There should be more of a punishing return for people that lose the cartel and a big priority of that is the cartel contesting time, increase it back to 45 min and hopefully people will be more diverse about the cartel locations they are fighting due to the fact they cant recap the previous fight they lost, give people more of a reason to get their ass into the cartel and make some plays, rather then snipe.

Although dont get me wrong people will NOT fight some of the shitty locations that have been added, like the mountain cap for drug..dear lord just remove that shit, but the OG caps no one really had a problem going to one of those when they had lost a cartel.

Just now, CrossFade said:

i hate it when i wanna craft a .50 or a ifrit or even MK1's and i take arms and before i make it to black market it is being taken... and its worse now that people can see the money in the cartel. second it hits 15-20k its being capped by another gang.

People should only be able to see it if they own the cartel in my opinion

Crossfade and deadshot90 like this
Just now, CrossFade said:

i hate it when i wanna craft a .50 or a ifrit or even MK1's and i take arms and before i make it to black market it is being taken... and its worse now that people can see the money in the cartel. second it hits 15-20k its being capped by another gang.

Most gangs arent into the whole black market thing but yeah its another pro about increasing the time, people cant do activities that require the cartels before theyre contested again

Crossfade likes this
Just now, Zaxalx said:

Most gangs arent into the whole black market thing but yeah its another pro about increasing the time, people cant do activities that require the cartels before theyre contested again

i am, fuck it saves so much cash crafting own vehicles. its even a good income if u own DP23 and arms u can go make mk1's and make like 130k from a hemtt box...

19 minutes ago, Yenii said:

+1

It's annoying to win a cartel, go somewhere in 5 minutes, and then the cartel gets contested because they went back to defend it.

Yeah it use to be because of the timer, you would win a cartel and the losers leftand contested another cartel, got to change things up

It seems like it'd be nice because you can relax instead of having to rush back to defend what you just won, but what if you are attacking and they have already been capping it for a bit, and during the fight they cap it. You win the fight, then you have to wait 45 minutes to actually cap it, so you most likely will leave and have to go back, where they will probably camp so you'll have to attack it twice to actually get the cap?