Dark souls 3?

George

I hate the FPS but I fucking got stuck at the tutorial boss for a while because I picked Cleric with only 50% shield resistance. Took me a while to figure out you just need to stay close to him and strafe left and right and use power attack.

I have not played any other games so its pretty confusing to me. Where are you suppose to go? There is no map or waypoints. Feels like a japanese game

kryptonthegamer likes this
23 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I hate the FPS but I fucking got stuck at the tutorial boss for a while because I picked Cleric with only 50% shield resistance. Took me a while to figure out you just need to stay close to him and strafe left and right and use power attack.

I have not played any other games so its pretty confusing to me. Where are you suppose to go? There is no map or waypoints. Feels like a japanese game

Use the bonfire ;) exploration is the best part.

25 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I hate the FPS but I fucking got stuck at the tutorial boss for a while because I picked Cleric with only 50% shield resistance. Took me a while to figure out you just need to stay close to him and strafe left anDad right and use power attack.

Dark souls has like no maps no nothing its how the game is. It adds on to the difficulty of the game and you just have to explore on your own. 

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

Dark souls has like no maps no nothing its how the game is. It adds on to the difficulty of the game and you just have to explore on your own. 

I understand that I remember playing Daggerfall as a kid with barely any english knowlege but its pretty frustrating in 2016 and you know they make you die on purpose bastards.

1 hour ago, Chau said:

Do you guys play the game with keyboard or a controller. I'm considering buying the game, but i would like to know if the controls feel good on a keyboard.

Controller is almost necessary to use everything to the max. The keyboard controls are extremely weird, any controller works though as I'm using my old 360 one.

5 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I understand that I remember playing Daggerfall as a kid with barely any english knowlege but its pretty frustrating in 2016 and you know they make you die on purpose bastards.

It's one of those games where you have to accept that you're going to die despite how infuriating it may be, usually every death will help you get a better understanding of how to approach the current situation you're in.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:54 AM, L1on said:

Controller is almost necessary to use everything to the max. The keyboard controls are extremely weird, any controller works though as I'm using my old 360 one.

Nah its playable with keyboard just fine, took me few hours but it plays just fine now. Had to map a lot of buttons on the mouse though.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:38 AM, Budbringer said:

Have anyone been able to play it on PC with a PS4 controller? I tryed inputmapper and DS tools, but both just makes my character spin like crazy in a circle, so Im forced to play with a keyboard =(

PS4 controllers are not working from what I read

On 4/13/2016 at 9:09 PM, Liberate said:

you can see the queues when all that flailing shit is moving? lol

If you pick the cleric, sorc, or pretty much anything that isnt a STR char he will be hard. I made about four characters and if you dual hold your weapon and roll around youll be okay :D 

On 4/13/2016 at 8:42 PM, Vanilla said:

Yes I've been playing it since it came out. At the 7th boss so far and its awesome. Only issue is it crashes from time to time

For anyone getting crashes turn your lighting to low - its solved most of the crashes for me. I also heard shadow play was affecting a good portion of some weird game responses.

Last tip: X auto locks sprint , M auto locks block.