21 shots for Das auto

Das Otter

You were a good car, treated me well for 8 years. Oh the memories....you will be missed. Hydroplaning into that highway barrier at 130km/h was just too much for you I get it, I can't expect you to bear that damage.

Everyone please pour out a red gull in honour of my loyal jetta who now sits rusting in a scrap yard as of today.

http://i.imgur.com/eSSebEp.jpg

Alex:) and DreamC like this
10 minutes ago, Scott said:

Picture of damage?

No exterior damage. Jetta are tanks. My tire made contact with the barrier first and the tire rods and front axle are all bent to fuck. Drove it the rest of the way home with the steering wheel turned as if I was taking a sharp left turn, yet I was going straight haha. But yeah over 1500 in damages I think so not worth it 

Edited by Das Otter
Scott likes this
24 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

No exterior damage. Jetta are tanks. My tire made contact with the barrier first and the tire rods and front axle are all bent to fuck. Drove it the rest of the way home with the steering wheel turned as if I was taking a sharp left turn, yet I was going straight haha. But yeah over 1500 in damages I think so not worth it 

I always wanted to know why my hatchback turned right :kappa:

Enclave and Blurp like this
1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

just repair yourself, Control arm, bushings, CV axle, tie rods, hub assembly, wheel, and bearing (probably cost around $1500) about 4 hours worth of work, and then you just need an alignment and the car will be good as new :) 

Edited by wr4thx
Professor Pericles likes this
1 hour ago, wr4thx said:

just repair yourself, Control arm, bushings, CV axle, tie rods, hub assembly, wheel, and bearing (probably cost around $1500) about 4 hours worth of work, and then you just need an alignment and the car will be good as new :) 

Yeah except I've had the car since I was 18. I'm 25 now and I've abused her since I bought the car. Would cost more to fix than she's worth. I just bought a Honda Accord couple like a month ago so meh

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

You wouldn't understand if you grasped the concept of hydrodynamic physics 

I wouldn't understand if I was knowledgeable on hydrodynamic physics? Yeah I guess the dumber you are the more you understand shit.

But yeah keep being toxic over a situation you have no clue on what happened