Bounty hunters and cop requests?

Rolix

sadly no i hate bounty hunting for reasons where one of them is it adds nothing to rp there is just no rp in getting a guy & putting him in jail most of them just sit in kavala get that guy that spawned & shoot him. would be nice if it gets sort of changed maybe timed bounties, when you die you loose all bounties, anything would be nice. 

The thing is i stoped playing around 1.5-2y ago. And i remember that when ever i requested a polce officer, so i can pleed my case to atleast reduce my bounty a bit, they always arrived. so i thought it was a thing. Now all the bounty hunters i see dont even wanna RP. Now ill know...better kill the BH, rather then try and RP with him.

Well see and you've found the main problem with bounty hunting. If im bounty hunting and I bring a cop into it he is going to just process the criminal. The thing you can RP with bounty hunters is bribe them if you offer them even a thousand over your bounty there is a good chance they'll take the money to let you go. But calling cops and letting them have the bounty doesn't help BH cuz tthey don't get paid then.  Best thing to do is bribe them or kill them which sucks cuz as a BH people don't like us cuz we are a pain in the ass and we can't even give tickets we have to take you straight to jail...

BH may contact the police to let them know of their bounty as a courtesy but its not required.  The courtesy is to build a territory claim around your target, I sometimes do it for my targets it helped in 1 situation where a bounty was running from me and the police was right there, he was yelling i want to turn myself in, the cop looked at me and said go ahead shoot him, i did and turned him in since i let them know.  otherwise if i didn't let them know they could've stole my bounty and not allowed to interfere with police business.

The best course of action for a bounty hunter is to turn their bounty in as soon as possible.

Otherwise there's a high possibility they they will;

1. Get themself killed by friends of the bounty

2. loose the bounty to another bounty hunter

3. get combat logged on

4. Have the police process their bounty

Neither of the above are desirable scenarios for a bounty hunter.

A few bounty hunters actually take RP seriously and try their best at making the experience interesting, but they usually get the shaft when they get to the courthouse because they got stalled RP'ing with their target.
Sadly, it's always better for them to just minimize the scenario into "you're my bounty" "bam"  "znirrrp" "black-screen" "you were arrested by [player name]".

If a bounty hunter catches you, you are their arrest, if a police officer sees you , he can come talk to you and let you explain and issue a ticket (depending on the cop) if a ticket is refused, the bounty hunter then can send you to prison. Some bounty hunters are reasonable and will let you explain to a cop, but if you have a significant bounty, they won't hesitate to send you to prison.