Best ways to make money?

Hello, very new player here. I've had around 3 days to see the sights of this server, and determine who I want to be. 

But I can't be who I want to be without money, now can I?

I've made around 20k through RP, but that gets old, and I need to find ways to get money.

So, with limited resources and money, how should I make money? 

Thank you for any responses :) Means alot to a new player.

Get some friends to do some drug runs with you. Be armed, in case someone tries to rob you, and pay attention to the cops.

As @Ray said, doing meth runs is pretty good pay, but it is risky, specially alone. There's nothing as frustrating as wasting 45 min gathering drugs just to get caught by the cops or killed by someone else.

Also, RDM (Random Deathmatch) is very likely to happen in the bigger cities (Kavala, Pyrgos, Athira, etc). Make sure you setup a way of recording your footage, so in case you do get killed without initiation, you have proof of the incident. Then post a player report so that the offender gets action taken against him and you recover what you've lost.

Feel free to msg me if you need anything!

Welcome to Asylum :D

Edited by Vash
Sergio likes this

Buy a diving license, get the required diving gear and excavate. Takes a bit longer than normal methods but depending on backpack and your vehicle trunk size you can make anywhere from 75k-100k/hour. Make sure you are armed when selling your items at the jewelry store. best place to do it is in kavala and use the Bounty hunter shop ATM or Kavala police HQ ATM for deposits.

Best way to make money IMO:

Most Dangerous but highest reward: Join a small gang that doesn't bother much with cartels, ninja-cap a cartel when there are few gangs on and take the money for yourself.

Sort of Dangerous but good reward: Run Scotch because it isn't very frequented.

Legal/Safe : Wreck excavating, although be aware you will pick up Coke which you can sell but dont get searched. Dont forget, your boat has a trunk.

I won't bother recommending HEMMT runs for diamonds, you're just asking for too much trouble. And never pull out a HEMMT in kavala, just feel like you should know...

Kollin likes this