Forums Pages taking forever to load/Not Loading

Sometimes there are actually problems with the internet infrastructure around the world and believe it or not, but those problems may even affect the route between yourself and the Asylum web server.

Everything can't work perfectly everytime.

When I was a kid there weren't even any internet infrastructure. You had to dial up a specific BBS server on the phone and hope they had a slot open.

Playing games over the internet was unheard of and computers didn't even have LAN ports.

Back in those day, we had to actually go outside and meet up IRL to smack-talk each other...

Eric916 likes this
4 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Sometimes there are actually problems with the internet infrastructure around the world and believe it or not, but those problems may even affect the route between yourself and the Asylum web server.

When I was a kid there weren't even any internet infrastructure. You had to dial up a specific BBS server on the phone and hope they had a slot open.

Playing games over the internet was unheard of and computers didn't even have LAN ports.

Back in those day, we had to actually go outside and meet up IRL to smack-talk each other...

Right then when people like scott wont quit talking shit you can just slap em around a bit.. :D 

Big Fred likes this

btw thats crazy about the internet back in the day.
I remember playing Starcraft on Dail-up as a kid and it worked surprisingly well until someone tried calling my house phone and it would disconnect lol.
Hated that. someone would always call during a huge battle lol.

4 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Big Fred likes this
1 minute ago, eric91611 said:

btw thats crazy about the internet back in the day.
I remember playing Starcraft on Dail-up as a kid and it worked surprisingly well until someone tried calling my house phone and it would disconnect lol.
Hated that. someone would always call during a huge battle lol.

My first game I downloaded was 1.44Mb and it took me an hour to get... good old dial-up.

Eric916 likes this