Comp Question

So I had a zemack nearly full of [New age Scotch] but server restarted and my truck disappeared, I had a screen shot of the cargo because I always take screen shots of it cause shit like this happens to me all the time now. However I got denied for the compensation - I was asking for full price cause I always age my scotch to 25, never been robbed selling my scotch ever or killed. 

So why do I get denied exactly? I lose everything, and get nothing, not the barley back, not the new age scotch so I can age it myself... So then what? Too bad so sad? How do I avoid this in future scenarios so that I can take steps to get compensated fully, this was 100% server side and I had no control over it, I had my proof, I reported it and still get denied.. I don't get it.

http://imgur.com/a/cylWf

1 minute ago, Invade said:

Just don't do scotch right before restart, sometimes vehicles save, sometimes they don't.

Restart happens like what, every 2 hours? It's so often and the whole process of scotch takes like an hour, so there's like never a good time to do it. This is the first time it has happened to me at scotch place usually it always saves. 

Edited by Cassettes
10 minutes ago, Scott said:

Restart is 3 hours, selling scotch takes 10 minutes. Quit bitching and find time in between, don't expect your car and cargo to be there.

I'm not bitching, I'm just asking questions on how to avoid it for future references ya know techniques on how to lessen the risk of it being despawning etc

8 minutes ago, EixunA said:

once comp is denied dont ask again next time make sure you know when server restarts its honestly not that hard... if you sit with your truck in the same spot for 5min and move it like 1 foot every few minutes it wont despawn when the server resets

Does that really work?

3 minutes ago, Jigawatt said:

Oh I am just reading. Not locking.

(I was the admin that denied the comp and answered his PM's)

I'm not blaming you dw just asking around

11 minutes ago, Jigawatt said:

I know. As I said im just reading.

with the whole truck staying in one place before restart. Yes and no. If the save vehicle script that is run by the server does not work then it will not help.

Alright I think I got all the info I needed, you may lock this I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now

Edited by Cassettes
21 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I'm not bitching, I'm just asking questions on how to avoid it for future references ya know techniques on how to lessen the risk of it being despawning etc

Does that really work?

I'm not blaming you dw just asking around

yes it works i do it 100% of restarts u have to interact with it to register t the server that it is being used they changed it a long time ago to be like that 

Deny him for full 25 year old price sure.....but if the evidence is there why not just compensate him for the new age scotch he had he is right playing and getting lost of in game time and when the server restarts happens to all of us. I personally dont keep track of time when server restarts and i dont know anyone who does besides the 30 min warning. Making money in general takes a long time..... for the highest payouts you pull a hemmit box and that itself takes a while to fill with anything vermin runs....excavating...liquor runs anything. Server restarts far too often for ppl who are here to make money and they should not be penalized for having THEIR truck despawn because of SERVER ISSUES! 

Cassettes and Big Fred like this
4 minutes ago, TeamFrizzy said:

Deny him for full 25 year old price sure.....but if the evidence is there why not just compensate him for the new age scotch he had he is right playing and getting lost of in game time and when the server restarts happens to all of us. I personally dont keep track of time when server restarts and i dont know anyone who does besides the 30 min warning. Making money in general takes a long time..... for the highest payouts you pull a hemmit box and that itself takes a while to fill with anything vermin runs....excavating...liquor runs anything. Server restarts far too often for ppl who are here to make money and they should not be penalized for having THEIR truck despawn because of SERVER ISSUES! 

New age doesn't sell for much like a few dollars each, it's not worth it. It is what it is I guess 

This is why you want houses all over the fricking map.

Because houses are the only thing that you can rely on to save your shit over a restart. Anything else is a gamble.

If I would've had a penny for every Y inventory I've lost over restarts or exploding chicken fences I wouldn't need to run any more scotch ever again.

Edited by Big Fred