ARMS ISLAND

Diseased

Just now, Windmere said:

@bamf http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/499147520059479002/581B8F1283E6B50679F809A51CB7BFD5A9A8E109/

The locations marked "here" mark where .50 cal and 7.62 rounds start flying towards my vehicle on my way to Spirit.

Just move Wongs to one of the many Locations suggested for Cartels. Problem solved. Fighting the current wongs is so bad.

Windmere and william like this

Just for clarification from the shitty pathetic admin. I fought cartels for quite a bit before becoming a cop or an admin. I was in Insidious and other gangs. I was not "wrong" the rules are written and that is what I was following. Back then we followed the rules, we did not find ways to stretch the rules and constantly test the waters. There is a HUGE difference between shooting someone 600ft out that is actively approaching a fight and chasing someone down in Ifirit as they cross over to the island well over 3k away from the red zone cartel. If it was within a REASONABLE distance it would have gone another way. What many are claiming as "common sense" is pretty much a "code of honors" type agreement, between those fighting. Some admins do not ban for it and that's fine, I was in no way shape or form in the wrong or in anyway hunting down reports or hovering over Arms to "catch" people doing this. The reports I have taken action on were reported by members of the community that fight cartels along side and against (including one complaining about me taking action in here), the members that had action taken against them, the written rule was broken and I took action on it. This does not make me a "pathetic" or "shit" admin, it makes me a fair admin that is taking action from reports from the community and following the written rules. Now that Bamf has made a PUBLIC acknowledgement of this unwritten rule, we will make sure it is posted in a manner of very clear understanding and no grey areas. I'm sorry that many feel that I'm "pathetic" for enforcing written rules that upset fellow members of the community, but that is what I signed up to do.

1 hour ago, Windmere said:

@bamf http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/499147520059479002/581B8F1283E6B50679F809A51CB7BFD5A9A8E109/

The locations marked "here" mark where .50 cal and 7.62 rounds start flying towards my vehicle on my way to Spirit.

To be fair, I would likely ban for that. Driving down a main road there is much like driving down a main road near a gas station robbery. If you turn in, you die - but if you're just driving by, then shooting you is RDM (in my opinion).