Scoot's short list of bugs

I know theres the google docs but its a pain to do it over and over again for each bug. Just a quick list of bugs I've seen today that have been reoccuring over the past weeks aswell -

• Sometimes can't pick up Y inventory using scrollwheel or pickup key, you can see the stuff on the ground but it doesn't appear in the pickup menu
  • Oil rig is floating, can't access ladders from the water
  • The crack at prison is not fixed
  • Y menu drops ontop of vehicles, causing explosions
  • Groups are bugged quite often, more than before

Thought I had a bunch but this is just what I could think of while being arrested :D

Edited by Scott
DJB, (BKB) Sean, Haych and 2 others like this
3 minutes ago, Scott said:

READ, DAMMIT OLIVIA

I gave up reading a long time ago fam

Also it's really not that much more effort than what you've already done here, hell I can copy paste your shit and be done in less than 5 mins.  Why put in so little effort that your bugs are almost guaranteed to be overlooked and ignored?  I mean why even bother at that point?

EDIT: took literally 30 seconds for me to submit the floating oil rig bug... wtf dude

Edited by Olivia
48 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Also it's really not that much more effort than what you've already done here, hell I can copy paste your shit and be done in less than 5 mins.  Why put in so little effort that your bugs are almost guaranteed to be overlooked and ignored?  I mean why even bother at that point?

EDIT: took literally 30 seconds for me to submit the floating oil rig bug... wtf dude

YEAH BUT THERE'S LIKE 5 BUGS AND IT WAS 3 AM AND I WAS TIRED AND IDK FUCK YOU OLIVIA 

(BKB) Sean likes this
57 minutes ago, Olivia said:

SUBMITTED THEM ALL FUCK YOU 

(BKB) Sean and Olivia like this