Can someone please EXPLAIN.

Yes, I know I fucked up taking off since orca's turn fast as shit now.

But what I don't get is how it blew up. If you look closely in the video you will see that my health starts slowing dropping (not from bullets), the same time as the orca starts breaking more and more, and as soon as my health hits 0, the orca explodes. 

Not sure if I should post a comp report or not. What do you guys think? Did I just get Arma'd or what.

Edited by What zit tooya
2 hours ago, Wtfmanshw said:

The look sof it the bullets the apd where firing hit the fuel tank so manny times it blew up but the tail was glitched on a vent and thats what caused the slow rapid health drop

6.5 can't punch an orca that easy m8. The thing was slowly getting more and more damaged staying still. It was like my health bar was the orca's health. It blew up the second my health hit 0. Coincidence? I think not.

Brendon Smith likes this

Those AC units are pure AIDS man.

One time my tail rotor kinda touched one when I was piloting a full orca, and it was like they instantly bonded together and were inseparable, letting no one interfere with their deep love...to the point they murdered my entire orca just so the selfish AC and tail rotor could stay together.

Ahh good times. RIP orca.

11 hours ago, KevinOB said:

Its weird man. I was flying hummingbirds on cop. And they would just explode from nothing.

prob kissed the ground m8.

49 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

when ur back rotor is inside the AC units the heli slowly takes damage. Happens with some rocks as well. You would have had time to move it but because u slammed the back rotor into it lol.

ask @Churu how it goes if you land ontop of rocks.

AndrewFam likes this
8 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

6.5 can't punch an orca that easy m8. The thing was slowly getting more and more damaged staying still. It was like my health bar was the orca's health. It blew up the second my health hit 0. Coincidence? I think not.

How do you know it wasnt some rando or some cop with a 7.62