Watching the fight at meth

1 minute ago, Justin LaFave said:

I was on S4 and for like an hour straight if not longer he was just spam joining like who has time for that.

He did the same on S1 two nights ago, was doing a fed and it was super annoying seeing him spam join every 5 seconds.

14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Damn, I can't even render in the cap of of arms from the windmills , or even the barrack windows from the prison.

Used to be in the same situation. Basically built a new computer. Works like a charm. If you got the cash, building a new pc is worth every penny. 

1 minute ago, Agent X said:

Used to be in the same situation. Basically built a new computer. Works like a charm. If you got the cash, building a new pc is worth every penny. 

My pc isn't bad I just get arma'd once smoke and stuff get involved so I put my view distance at like 800 since I like  cqc anyways

32 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

My pc isn't bad I just get arma'd once smoke and stuff get involved so I put my view distance at like 800 since I like  cqc anyways

Yeah old pc seemed like it was being over loaded. 30 fps max no matter what I was doing. So I went big and never looked back. 

Gatorade likes this