|||Jimmy Turnup||| Gang Recruitment| S1 | OPEN

Jimmy Turnup is a gang founded on the principle of brotherhood and honor. Our goal is to have a ton of fun with each other while becoming a better gang and subsequently better players. Not everyone has what it takes to be in this gang. 

Requirements are:

Must speak English

Must own Microphone

Must have experience in game (At least 100 hours)

Able to be serious at times and laugh at others

Be willing to participate in gang events

Follow all Asylum Rules and Regulations

Have Team Speak 3 (PUSH TO TALK PLEASE!)

At least 15 years of age. (Birth date will be asked

Pass Team speak interview( A gang leader will msg you in game or on forums)

IF you have any questions about the things above and would like to know more before submitting your application, please msg either Jimmy Turnup, Jayd99, or Tyler.

Application Format

Hours on arma:

Estimated Hour per Day:

Reasons for Joining:

Reasons your the right man/women xD  :

Previous gangs:

Time playing on Asylum:

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points:

To apply post this in this thread with proper format!!!!!

Edited by jayd991
lul
Smarty likes this

Jimmy Turnup is my son and he has bone cancer. He is the reason I commit all of my crimes and the APD knows of my plight. They have given me pardons and parole on his behalf. 

Please, donate to the Turnup Gofundme and save young Turnup from his bone cancer.

Gl.

JAY1HP likes this

Hours on arma: 100

Estimated Hour per Day: 3-4

Reasons for Joining: Im wanting to join this game so i can play with other people, not a lot of my friends

have arma so i get quite lonely.

Reasons your the right man/women xD  : Have you seen me in action? o-o I go ham with a pistol. OK maybe not as ham, but you get the picture :D

Previous gangs: Hall of Angels

Time playing on Asylum: 24 hours

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points: I have taken a drug cartel once from insanity with only one other guy, insanity didn't show up till we actually took the cartel tho so it was a cake walk, other then that yes you will have to.

Accepted, on grounds of being a temp. You have hardly any hours and will have to rack that up before you become a full fledged member. I will PM you the Team Speak IP

On 5/14/2016 at 0:38 PM, killerdohnut said:

Hours on arma: 100

Estimated Hour per Day: 3-4

Reasons for Joining: Im wanting to join this game so i can play with other people, not a lot of my friends

have arma so i get quite lonely.

Reasons your the right man/women xD  : Have you seen me in action? o-o I go ham with a pistol. OK maybe not as ham, but you get the picture :D

Previous gangs: Hall of Angels

Time playing on Asylum: 24 hours

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points: I have taken a drug cartel once from insanity with only one other guy, insanity didn't show up till we actually took the cartel tho so it was a cake walk, other then that yes you will have to.

Valencia likes this

Hours on arma: 110

Estimated Hour per Day: 6

Reasons for Joining: im new and want to join please

Reasons your the right man/women xD  : cause im a cool kid

Previous gangs: none

Time playing on Asylum: 10-20 hours

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points: yes

Hours on arma:1081

Estimated Hour per Day:4

Reasons for Joining: Well because i want to join a gang that serious at times but sometimes has a little fun from time to time

Reasons your the right man/women xD  : Im very skilled tactical shooter and i can keep my money stable so I dont have to ask for money

Previous gangs: Twisted

Time playing on Asylum:   the hours I play on asylum is 4 hours and ive been on the asylum for over 6 months

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points: nope

8 hours ago, Gangsta Man said:

Hours on arma:1081

Estimated Hour per Day:4

Reasons for Joining: Well because i want to join a gang that serious at times but sometimes has a little fun from time to time

Reasons your the right man/women xD  : Im very skilled tactical shooter and i can keep my money stable so I dont have to ask for money

Previous gangs: Twisted

Time playing on Asylum:   the hours I play on asylum is 4 hours and ive been on the asylum for over 6 months

Do we need to teach you about cartels and cap points: nope

-1 applied for plenty of other gangs including mine a few hours after he posted this, completely lied and I tried to be nice to him and give him some advice in a message and he disrespected me right after,there is no proof he was in twisted, or any other gang to gain "cartel experience" he claims he has

https://gyazo.com/5a797bc59c242b259f6f77316b3a70c8

https://gyazo.com/a7c49662bee65287c56a4d1959902ee8

above are some reasons why you shouldn't accept him

this is my conversation after politely denying him and giving council

https://gyazo.com/227a19354da20eef2364bc50e09ce98c

Edited by >Jay<
17 hours ago, >Jay< said:

-1 applied for plenty of other gangs including mine a few hours after he posted this, completely lied and I tried to be nice to him and give him some advice in a message and he disrespected me right after,there is no proof he was in twisted, or any other gang to gain "cartel experience" he claims he has

https://gyazo.com/5a797bc59c242b259f6f77316b3a70c8

https://gyazo.com/a7c49662bee65287c56a4d1959902ee8

above are some reasons why you shouldn't accept him

this is my conversation after politely denying him and giving council

https://gyazo.com/227a19354da20eef2364bc50e09ce98c

10/10 Jay! Good luck u guys! see ya on S1