9 minutes ago, Chase said:

civs should just beable to see what taxes are at maybe sign at gov office

I think right when the people start to run their campaign there should be an option to set it from 0%-20% on the taxes and all civs can see that when they are voting for the person. They should also make it so it can't be changed after they start running so if they say 0% which every says, it means 0%.

3 hours ago, Walt Jr. said:

I think right when the people start to run their campaign there should be an option to set it from 0%-20% on the taxes and all civs can see that when they are voting for the person. They should also make it so it can't be changed after they start running so if they say 0% which every says, it means 0%.

Its literally an accurate representation of politics.

You lie and make promises you cant keep.

Idk what you're complaining about. 

Be an informed voter and dont vote for someone who you know is a cunt just because they wrote "0 taxes, legal weed"

If this was gonna be the case, tax increase would literally never be used, because no one wants taxes. 

trump-building-wall-gif.gif 

Edited by Axe
Haych and Olivia like this
19 minutes ago, Axe said:

Its literally an accurate representation of politics.

You lie and make promises you cant keep.

Idk what you're complaining about. 

Be an informed voter and dont vote for someone who you know is a cunt just because they wrote "0 taxes, legal weed"

If this was gonna be the case, tax increase would literally never be used, because no one wants taxes. 

trump-building-wall-gif.gif 

You're obviously not seeing the point this isn't real life axe. I don't vote for governors because I don't care that much. I literally just hate that everyone says 0% taxes and jacks them to 20% as soon as they get in office. This idea I came up with would be awesome so you can actually vote for someone that means 0% taxes not just says it.

26 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

You're obviously not seeing the point this isn't real life axe. I don't vote for governors because I don't care that much. I literally just hate that everyone says 0% taxes and jacks them to 20% as soon as they get in office. This idea I came up with would be awesome so you can actually vote for someone that means 0% taxes not just says it.

It literally nullifies half the use of governor then. 

What else is it good for if it cant even change taxes.

Spam messages? Pardon once a restart? Change two settings that hardly affect gameplay? 

Part of it being a RP server is that people lie. That it is a "politician" lying in this case is just irony. 

I don't think we will change this unfortunately. That being said, I am working on making the weed field indicator (red or green) and the legality of weed more sticky so that when the governor is not online his/her choices will be enforced more often.  

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Part of it being a RP server is that people lie. That it is a "politician" lying in this case is just irony. 

I don't think we will change this unfortunately. That being said, I am working on making the weed field indicator (red or green) and the legality of weed more sticky so that when the governor is not online his/her choices will be enforced more often.  

The only people that get elected are kavala trolls that just have every single person vote for them. It's not even politicians lying it's some 12 year old jacking taxes making everything so much more expensive. Since prices are already broken and I don't see a fix to that issue soon I'm burning through money. I think making it so you have to select what taxes would be at from the very start is a very fair solution you can still choose it to be at 20 percent of you want.

1 hour ago, Walt Jr. said:

The only people that get elected are kavala trolls that just have every single person vote for them. It's not even politicians lying it's some 12 year old jacking taxes making everything so much more expensive. Since prices are already broken and I don't see a fix to that issue soon I'm burning through money. I think making it so you have to select what taxes would be at from the very start is a very fair solution you can still choose it to be at 20 percent of you want.

And who in their right mind will vote for someone who has the taxes at 20%? 

Fucking nobody?

I dont understand why you think that would work. 

If the Kavala trolls are getting elected, its most likely because they are persuading people to vote for them in Kavala,

Maybe you should do the same.