Pointless Houses

I have searched all over the island. The only houses I can find for sale are the 40K small shacks. I bought one and then went over to the home improvements shop only to discover that you cannot put anything in a 40k house. What is the point of that?

So basically I have wasted my money........again. This game has so money money drains in it. 

You wasted 10k  only since you can sell it for 30k, don't blame the game for your ignorance this is general knowledge of the server if you asked some questions before hand.

There are some houses available but you can imagine all the good ones are taken already, there are some in remote cities but they're far from everything else.

This post should help you:

Back when I was a new player here, I also lost some money because I thought I could place crates inside 40k houses. It's not that the game has money drains, it's just that people should search the forums for guides more often. Feel free to PM me and I'll show you the ropes. I may also help you out if you need some money to get started :) 

Bersabee likes this

It just doesn't make sense. Sure the 40k houses are small but come on!! You cannot fit a box to put your stuff in inside one? I know the decent houses in the cities are gone because I spent hours yesterday looking for one. Today though, I have spent hours driving around looking at houses in the middle of nowhere. They are all gone. This game has so many players and everyone can buy up to 5 houses so basically anyone, like me who has only just recently started playing is basically shit out of luck and should just forget about buying houses. There aren't any left as far as I can tell.

8 minutes ago, LostManAbroad said:

It just doesn't make sense. Sure the 40k houses are small but come on!! You cannot fit a box to put your stuff in inside one? I know the decent houses in the cities are gone because I spent hours yesterday looking for one. Today though, I have spent hours driving around looking at houses in the middle of nowhere. They are all gone. This game has so many players and everyone can buy up to 5 houses so basically anyone, like me who has only just recently started playing is basically shit out of luck and should just forget about buying houses. There aren't any left as far as I can tell.

There's a Real Estate section in the forums where you can look for houses that you may find interesting. As I already said, there's no need to be upset. PM me and I'll help you find a house that you like

Yeah well i have checked i think almost EVERY industrial shed on the island and every single one is bought even in the most random places... Something isn't working right i think. AND i still had my house from like a year of inactivity

Edited by Keneith
4 hours ago, Keneith said:

@bamf Sooo is the script still working for house clean up? I search everywhere industrial shed I could find from black market too heroine field and every single one is owned, almost the only houses available me anywhere are 40k or 70k

He said within a week, just keep an eye on the patch notes.

On 5/7/2016 at 3:25 PM, LostManAbroad said:

I have searched all over the island. The only houses I can find for sale are the 40K small shacks. I bought one and then went over to the home improvements shop only to discover that you cannot put anything in a 40k house. What is the point of that?

So basically I have wasted my money........again. This game has so money money drains in it. 

You sir, are the most querulous person I've seen posting in these forums since I started playing on Asylum little over a year ago.

I tip my hat to your fault finding abilities.
1866450000130524233411.jpeg