Vehicle garage at HQ's for civs

2 hours ago, CrossFade said:

then why can we pull shit out? #nocommonsense

Because code breaks,because maybe Paratus wanted a spot for civs getting released for paying to have a spot to WITHDRAW a vehicle so they can leave.

Edited by Infamy

It's HQ for police if you happen to be able to pull out a car be happy because its not intended to be used by Civs. 

I suggest being really careful what you pull out if you do try and pull something out at HQ. 

I mean I do agree there should be a way for you to get back to town after paying a ticket. 

Maybe Paratus can add a Johnny-n-the-spot like GTA. You can pay a certain amount out of your paycheck to allow use of a mechanic in your phone that could spawn your car anywhere that's not unsuitable(cartels etc, maybe only allow unarmed vehicles for this) This would be great honestly.

10 hours ago, CrossFade said:

again why can we pull stuff out?

Crossfade likes this
On 5/8/2016 at 2:19 PM, eric91611 said:

It's HQ for police if you happen to be able to pull out a car be happy because its not intended to be used by Civs. 

I suggest being really careful what you pull out if you do try and pull something out at HQ. 

I mean I do agree there should be a way for you to get back to town after paying a ticket. 

Maybe Paratus can add a Johnny-n-the-spot like GTA. You can pay a certain amount out of your paycheck to allow use of a mechanic in your phone that could spawn your car anywhere that's not unsuitable(cartels etc, maybe only allow unarmed vehicles for this) This would be great honestly.

I really like this idea because if you are really far out of town then you have to run forever or respawn because the only car shops ive seen are in towns & if your a medic the nearest town could be 5km when you respawn as a CIv. Maybe they can fix that glitch where if you join the server you lose all your stuff because the game force respawns you. 

Maybe if its not to OP even add in like the Moores Mutual Insurance thing to get a vehicle back that was destroyed 

Edited by Lunezo