WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER 6!

The map. Number one problem right there. Don't get me wrong it is a cool map and awesome setting, but my god the performance. Unless you have an upper end pc with some of the newer hardware you would get terrible fps in cities where you get most RP and it just made it unpleasant to want to sit there and RP which is why most cops would be checking illegal areas as soon as possible. Then the bugs were fairly bad (mem leak). Now, if it was modded Altis I can guarantee it would be thriving.

Akula, RomanRunsCA and Olivia like this
2 minutes ago, Destrah said:

The map. Number one problem right there. Don't get me wrong it is a cool map and awesome setting, but my god the performance. Unless you have an upper end pc with some of the newer hardware you would get terrible fps in cities where you get most RP and it just made it unpleasant to want to sit there and RP which is why most cops would be checking illegal areas as soon as possible. Then the bugs were fairly bad (mem leak). Now, if it was modded Altis I can guarantee it would be thriving.

Mostly CQB on a Gigantic map

Edited by Legendary Cifunds
4 minutes ago, epTic said:

Because we wanted a new map and some mods, not for the fucking game to be completely rewritten and told what we can/can't do. 

Get a better map, add scopes, allow us to use the same money, ez. 

Everyone treated that map as a RDM zone, even the fucking admins were getting in on the RDM

thats because 60% of the map was an RDM zone lol