Just an idea, with the new developers around I thought it would be cool if there was a feature to trade y inventory with another person y inventory to make it less sketchy when trading things. For example it could be a trade app on your phone and you click on it and select who you want to trade with and the other person receives a trade request, from there they can accept and you can put x amount of any item and they could put money or another item and you both hit ready and the items switch between inventories.

1 hour ago, [N§M] Nightwing said:

Just an idea, with the new developers around I thought it would be cool if there was a feature to trade y inventory with another person y inventory to make it less sketchy when trading things. For example it could be a trade app on your phone and you click on it and select who you want to trade with and the other person receives a trade request, from there they can accept and you can put x amount of any item and they could put money or another item and you both hit ready and the items switch between inventories.

So yeah we fairly trade, shake hands and then i still pop you in the back of your head.

Problem?

Ghost0fDawn likes this
14 hours ago, [N§M] Nightwing said:

http://boards.420chan.org/qq/src/1458189640146.jpg