Server 6 update

1 hour ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I am pushing for scopes to be added, more helicopers, more guns to be added like iconic Mk12 SPR, G36 etc. Maybe Arma 2 HMVV! Also pushing for the stimulus package to encourage people to fill the server up this weekend! Like literally offer people large money sum as incentive to come and play on the server.

Personally think $250,000 would allow people to try out most of the stuff on the map, buy cars and planes.  Maybe even more. Hope devs use this opportunity or the server will remain with only a few people average. Once the pop drops below certain number it just never fills back up.

You are and have always been a legend <3

SV Paul likes this
1 hour ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I am pushing for scopes to be added, more helicopers, more guns to be added like iconic Mk12 SPR, G36 etc. Maybe Arma 2 HMVV! Also pushing for the stimulus package to encourage people to fill the server up this weekend! Like literally offer people large money sum as incentive to come and play on the server.

Personally think $250,000 would allow people to try out most of the stuff on the map, buy cars and planes.  Maybe even more. Hope devs use this opportunity or the server will remain with only a few people average. Once the pop drops below certain number it just never fills back up.

Even with all that, I still think the overall problem is the map itself.  When the thing is so large you just say "fuck it half the map will just be a red zone"  you should probably rethink that choice. 

7 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

It would be a step in the right direction.  But it still boils down to people don't want to grind twice on Asylum, letting people have their money that they earned on Altis would increase the population

3 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It would be a step in the right direction.  But it still boils down to people don't want to grind twice on Asylum, letting people have their money that they earned on Altis would increase the population

Well, we wanted people to have that fresh feeling, experiencing something new. Atleast in the begging if everyone had all their stuff transferred over the server would grow old very fast. I dont think it so much about the money not transfering over as much as its about a lot of other factors such as the bugs, not able to do do certain money making, the money is way less than on altis, but stuff is more expensive, no scopes etc

Olivia likes this

there are so many option this map gives: If u like ccc the building the small streets towns it's all there, long to mid range the huge red zone and cartels etz so this can not be the problem. Money is a thing yes you start over do appels etz( not really motivating if u on asylum for 1 or maybe 2 years and money cap on altis,same with talent points) huge problem on cops was the weapons are underpowered against rebels and a good care don't throw the rock @ me now because i know i'm right and again telent points. lack of scopes good cars and lots of game breaking bugs yes. @Mr SmirnoffArma 2 HMVV! is in the mod pack so could not be a big deal to put that in.''anyway don't give up that quick here we never did''

Edited by IAmLegion
Karl Lennox likes this
18 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

250s a lot smir..like 100k 150k maybe , they can do a hell of a lot with that , the point isn't to continue from where u left off but to have to start again and maybe choose a different path this time .scopes, I like the fact the guns are 1k meters but u don't have a scope for that . maybe mid range but def nothing long range , too open to snipe inthere it would be totally unfair for both sides. n instead of just giving them money make a event or something like u do an everyone who plays get the money for the server to stay for a bit n try it out

S6 will come back and should at the least have:  

• Scopes
  • More weapon variants for all factions
  • New helicopters

Is there anything else major that people would like to see?  I've spent a ton of time trying to get all the NPCs etc moved since everything on the map moved, but we do want to add a few more modded type items into the game mode.  

Olivia and Bob Danaloo like this
11 minutes ago, bamf said:

S6 will come back and should at the least have:  

• Scopes
  • More weapon variants for all factions
  • New helicopters

Is there anything else major that people would like to see?  I've spent a ton of time trying to get all the NPCs etc moved since everything on the map moved, but we do want to add a few more modded type items into the game mode.  

Vehicles! Vehicles are a huge issue. From my experience and that of many others the Jonsie (spl) vehicles just suck. They have 6 liter gas tanks and spin out every time you turn, lord knows the aids that commences when you attempt to off road.  The buggy is so OP compared to the rest of the cars its not even worth attempting to chase them.

• 2 weeks later...