Rebel Outpost at Night

2 minutes ago, eric91611 said:

IRL though you can't see your peripherals when NVG's are on.

Great....

This is a video game

I forgot, Real life also has meth labs and drug dealers that everyone including the police know about, right...? 

You also get banned for RDM IRL right...? 

Dont bring your real life shit in here. 

Edited by Axe
Mike Stmria and Pieter like this
53 minutes ago, Axe said:

Great....

This is a video game

I forgot, Real life also has meth labs and drug dealers that everyone including the police know about, right...? 

why dont you ask Paratus to make the iron sights see through then cuz you "want to see your entire screen" or make cover see through? cuz fuck it let's just drive around on pink giraffes while we are at it? cuz shits getting way to real for @Axe

some things need to be realistic or its fucking stupid.. same reason why this server doesn't have hot pink quads. Unrealistic and stupid. 

Edited by eric91611
1 hour ago, eric91611 said:

why dont you ask Paratus to make the iron sights see through then cuz you "want to see your entire screen" or make cover see through? cuz fuck it let's just drive around on pink giraffes while we are at it? cuz shits getting way to real for @Axe

some things need to be realistic or its fucking stupid.. same reason why this server doesn't have hot pink quads. Unrealistic and stupid. 

#pinkquads2016

Goofy and Eric916 like this
4 hours ago, eric91611 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STRAIGHT SAVAGE HAHAHAAHA

AndrewFam and Brutus like this

who are you again?

5 hours ago, Axe said:

Great....

This is a video game

1. You won't get banned for RDM, but you might serve a jail sentence. Depending if it was self defense or not.

2. Yes, real life has meth labs and drug dealers that even the police know about. But they need a search warrant signed by a judge which could take some time.

3. I think the issue with having nights on Asylum, was the heavy fog that set in as well. Pretty hard to see anything further than 300m.

4. @eric91611 You need to relax when you speak to veterans of this server. Just chill...!! + you can have pink vehicles with the assistance of admins. I think Smirnoff has events with jumping pink quad bikes.

Edited by SheriffJohnBeard
My spelling sucks.
Eric916 and scen7edcandle like this

Dude anyone who thinks my posts are stupid is probably a condescending asshole. IDGAF x1000
Eptic I am not arguing LOL you think im disagreeing @epTic IDGAF im jus messin around this is still a game right? If you take a game forum this seriously that's not my fault.
"Retardation.." really? and most of us are adults apparently...

IDGAF if your a vet that just means the more likely you are to be gone soon... You can only play so many years of the same game...

Not that i don't respect the skill vets have cuz i do but should i bow down and suck them off cuz they play a game a lot?

I'll still be here for years to come though so get used to me :D
Jus be thankful im not Dest...

@Donk I could ask you the same question....

Thanks to @Henry Facesmasher @AndrewFam @hamsham12 for not just shitting on me just for having an opinion that differed from a long time members.. 

Dude anyone who thinks my posts are stupid is probably a condescending asshole. IDGAF x1000
Eptic I am not arguing LOL you think im disagreeing @epTic IDGAF im jus messin around this is still a game right? If you take a game forum this seriously that's not my fault.
"Retardation.." really? and most of us are adults apparently...

IDGAF if your a vet that just means the more likely you are to be gone soon... You can only play so many years of the same game...

Not that i don't respect the skill vets have cuz i do but should i bow down and suck them off cuz they play a game a lot?

I'll still be here for years to come though so get used to me :D
Jus be thankful im not Dest...

@Donk I could ask you the same question....

Thanks to @Henry Facesmasher @AndrewFam @hamsham12 for not just shitting on me just for having an opinion that differed from a long time members.. 

You're not as retarded as Dest, but god dammit you're trying. 

10 minutes ago, epTic said:

You're not as retarded as Dest, but god dammit you're trying. 

haha idk why!? what did I say that was wrong lol SO people don't like NVG's I was just stating that there was a logical reason behind them cutting off peripherals.

Didn't mean to start a whole thing lol